OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: just to add more fun to the thread.

View media item 1510755

Yes, cause Floyd's power didn't carry over as he moved up weight classes. While Manny appeared to get stronger and stronger and was battering dudes up to 154 lbs hmmmmm
EOWbQ7w.jpg

Was just watching Money-May interview dude really change his arrogant ways he's way more humble now when it comes to boxing .

Im sorry if youve been KO'd by Marquez and you havent had a KO in 8yrs you stand no chance against Floyd PERIOD...everybody wanna Pac hit Harder i havent seen that. You can post all the pics of guys face damaged for all i care last i remember Floyd the best defense boxer so all those diagrams dont mean ish to me come Saturday all this hype about Pac will be killed immediately . I actually think this fight would of been alot more competitive had it been 4-5 yrs ago the min Pac got KO'd by Marquez it was a wrap now hes EXPOSED.
Y'all have to understand... Pacquiao got caught with a right hand with seconds left in the round. It happens, this is boxing after all. Not to mention it was like the 4th fight they had fought.

But pacman isn't playing any games this fight. He has always wanted this fight and PUBLICLY humiliated him to take this fight. We will see a new pacman this Saturday. His heart and soul will all go into this one match.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But #TeamDraw :pimp:

Y'all have to understand... Pacquiao got caught with a right hand with seconds left in the round. It happens, this is boxing after all. Not to mention it was like the 4th fight they had fought.

But pacman isn't playing any games this fight. He has always wanted this fight and PUBLICLY humiliated him to take this fight. We will see a new pacman this Saturday. His heart and soul will all go into this one match.
Aint no way. I think most people want to see Floyd knocked out b/c he talks too much, but I just don't see Pac doing it.

Finally pac cut that mop off his head. It made punches landed on him look worst than they actually were with his hair flying all over the place. He is looking extremely happy about saturday. I would take him more serious if he goes old school, does the orange tip highlights on his hair, and comes out with the flame no fear pants. #WarPacquiao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom