OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How Shane Mosely get caught for juicing, but Manny hasn't?

roll.gif

He juicing tho
roll.gif

You answer the homosexual question tho 
tired.gif

Can't wait for Saturday, won't even be mad if Pac loses since he in my eye is the KO god with 400 KO and 52 W (drug free) P4P champ. That number is so beautiful who care about a plus minus. 

You answer the homosexual question tho 
tired.gif

Can't wait for Saturday, won't even be mad if Pac loses since he in my eye is the KO god with 400 KO and 52 W (drug free) P4P champ. That number is so beautiful who care about a plus minus. 
U asked the homo question doe 
grin.gif

Kanye shrug.... I don't even understand his post. :lol: How you gonna have 400 KOs with only 52 wins?

Troll game weak!

Sarcasm isn't read well thru the internet then.

Kanye shrug....

Troll game weak!

Says the non funny guy.

So if you guys avoiding this question

How Shane Mosely get caught for juicing, but Manny hasn't?

:rofl:

He juicing tho

:rofl:

How Floyd stan's mad for bringing up women beating? Floyd did it to Corrales. U guys support beating tricks or nah?

Last edited:
gonna ask again since we are close to the fight - I've come up empty so far - any smart people on NT have an answer?

I work at a Nursing Home, and I'm arranging a watching party for my residents who want to watch this fight. Unfortunately we don't have the capabilities to order it via PPV, so we are going to be using a computer w/ HDMI cable.

Can any of you guys here recommend sites that will be PAID streaming sites for the fight?

Thank you in advance

I would've assumed it would be around Mexican Independance Day?

But I guess Thanksgiving weekend would be a good tactic or nah? What yall think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom