OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You answer the homosexual question tho |I

Can't wait for Saturday, won't even be mad if Pac loses since he in my eye is the KO god with 400 KO and 52 W (drug free) P4P champ. That number is so beautiful who care about a plus minus. 
I'm trying to understand the second portion of your post.

Huh???

Just understand all I care about is that he's got 37 KO drug free
that's not even remotely close to what you said. Also, you probably trying to insinuate that he hasn't had those because the drug speculations, but I can be wrong.

Either way ... Play on, I might have to over look your replies. You aren't saying anything important.

Yea you took that way too literal if you paying attention at that 400, but what is really important is that you shouldn't beat women especially after dedicating a fight to battered women.

Last edited:
Yall still accusing pacquiao of doping but yet mayweather wanted to settle out of court when he got hit with a defamation lawsuit from pacquiao :rolleyes

Last edited:
3rd world country starting at featherweight, and gets big money/eats good, and moves up in weight class shouldn't be able to KO dudes?

Dudes in bigger weight classes got the same jaw as any other human for a head hunter.

Floyd feared for his life 5 yrs ago, he wanted to hold his kids.

If Pacquiao loses, that's it, he loses, just like he did 5x already. He would be apart of the other 47 victims of Mayweather.

After all... Mayweather is the favorite to win.

But what if Mayweather loses. What will yall say then? What excuses will be made?

Now THAT would be a sight to see! That would be entertaining.

PBF fans reaction if Mayweather loses >>>>>>>> Pacman fans reaction if Pacquiao loses

Regardless... I will be looking forward to witnessing rustled jimmies from both sides! :lol:

Last edited:
Ok the dumb **** has already started... :lol:

Bout to be stupid comments 24/7 until probably like Sunday night. :smh:

Yes dumb how Flomos believe the PED alligations from a proven women beater. Stay in school peoples

If Pacquiao loses, that's it, he loses, just like he did 5x already. He would be apart of the other 47 victims of Mayweather.

After all... Mayweather is the favorite to win.

But what if Mayweather loses. What will yall say then? What excuses will be made?

Now THAT would be a sight to see! That would be entertaining.

PBF fans reaction if Mayweather loses >>>>>>>> Pacman fans reaction if Pacquiao loses

Regardless... I will be looking forward to witnessing rustled jimmies from both sides! :lol:

You gonna see reaction videos sunday of entire asian families passing out all at once.

Btwn that and all the racism, I expect it to be flat out hilarious.

Manny's the last "hope" of toppling that mean ol mayweather and once he gets his skirt pulled up the hate shall flow like the waters of the Nile.

So brothers can get a pass talking about all the chicken fried rice ish OK

As the great Morgan Freeman said stop crying about that racism ish, that's how you kill it but NAH.

And that's the 2nd time with this skirt talk Cash, what cell block you rep

I'm really trying to overlook dude, but every other reply is from him and I really dont even understand most of the stuff his saying. Its like he is talking to himself and believes people can follow ... Lmao.

As the great Morgan Freeman said stop crying about that racism ish, that's how you kill it but NAH.

sick.gif
the feels pouring out already.....incoherently

Last edited:

View media item 1512214

You mad huh? Talking bout nothing.

Save those feels for saturday night, when that little man gets his *** whooped.

Then you can really let that hate you wanna spew now out and get banned.

Showtime's not about to let millions of people watch for free when Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao step in the ring -- the network just filed a lawsuit against a couple of alleged internet pirate sites.
Showtime filed the federal suit, claiming boxinghd.net and sportship.org are advertising free streaming of Saturday night's mega bout ... which will cost you $89 to $100 on legal PPV.

In the docs, Showtime points out boxinghd.net's homepage touts, "If you can't afford to buy tickets then simply watch Mayweather vs Pacquiao here. We will provide nothing but the freshest and the most reliable high quality live links."

With just 4 days to go before the f!ght ... Showtime is asking the court to block both sites from streaming the f!ght and wants all internet service providers to shut down the illegal stream.
There's a ton of cash on the line -- total PPV sales are expected to top $300 million for the f!ght of the century.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... the only place you can see the f!ght for free is Mexico.

View media item 1512217

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom