OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the strength and KO talk coming out of the Mayweather camp and others, how much of a factor do you guys think Floyd's hands will be playing into all that KO talk? What if he were to break or fracture something in the process of pushing for a KO?

With all the strength and KO talk coming out of the Mayweather camp and others, how much of a factor do you guys think Floyd's hands will be playing into all that KO talk? What if he were to break or fracture something in the process of pushing for a KO?

He might break Manny's face.

But I don't think he's "pushing" for a KO i think they just see it as very possible, especially after the way Marquez put him down, Floyd loves that straight right and I could see him dropping Manny in a similar fashion.

That Marquez shot was a once in a lifetime punch IMO. I say late stoppage because of accumulative damage. Seeing as how this is Floyd's first time fighting a smaller opponent since JMM? The size difference + punching accuracy is gonna lead to a knock down at least.

gonna ask again since we are close to the fight - I've come up empty so far - any smart people on NT have an answer?

I work at a Nursing Home, and I'm arranging a watching party for my residents who want to watch this fight. Unfortunately we don't have the capabilities to order it via PPV, so we are going to be using a computer w/ HDMI cable.

Can any of you guys here recommend sites that will be PAID streaming sites for the fight?

Thank you in advance

There arent any

any site that makes you actually pay would be illegal anyways since it wont be authorized

so you might as well

you know..

No one taking bets against a Floyd decision with all this KO talk

You Flomos all over the place

Maaaannn I just wanna see the hands delivered. Still pissed my professors scheduled exams on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. They obviously don't want to see me flourish.

lmao let me stop ethering these dumb *** claims since no one can come up with a rebuttal. As u where

lmao let me stop ethering these dumb *** claims since no one can come up with a rebuttal. As u where
7ef56b4172955ce765d18d28abf72ed11cab0f796442f927066d6325ca0aeb51.jpg

roll.gif
The feels
roll.gif

I can see some of yall still wet behind the ears

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom