OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's like this days away from the fight, I can only imagine what fight night is gonna be like...:smh:

Last edited:
Jeff Mayweather is the onlyayweather besides floyd who doesn't speak like a boxer who took too many shots to the head.

I expect a Riley Cooper esque rant from some ignorant fan after Mayweather wins

Last edited:
How come no one mentions Rocky Marciano when they are speaking about the greatest boxers ever?

Ok for the ones that ain't mad at me
laugh.gif
 If this had happened 5 years ago, would this fight still have generated $300 million?

Respects to Floyd to manning up and admitting why he didn't fight 5 years ago tho.

Ok for the ones that ain't mad at me
laugh.gif
 If this had happened 5 years ago, would this fight still have generated $300 million?

Respects to Floyd to manning up and admitting why he didn't fight 5 years ago tho.
I respect Floyd's hustle. Fight bums while increasing the value of the Pac fight and cash out before you retire.

I can't help but think of the MyT Sharp scene whenever I peep this thread. Alotta subjectivity. Not so much objectivity.

"Dass they 1......dasss dey 1."

he's the only one who hasn't taken too many shots to the head tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I was surprised at how well he articulates himself. I never heard him speak before so I was expecting him to sound like Floyd and Roger. Was Jeff a good boxer?

:rofl: :rofl:  I was surprised at how well he articulates himself. I never heard him speak before so I was expecting him to sound like Floyd and Roger. Was Jeff a good boxer?

I was shocked first time I heard him speak myself.

"Jazzy Jeff" had a career boxing record of 32–10–5 (10 KOs). His biggest accomplishment was winning the IBO junior lightweight title from John Roby on April 21, 1994, a title which he defended two times.

On March 13, 1993, Mayweather lost to Oscar de la Hoya, who was in only his 5th pro bout, by TKO in round 4"

Floyd got that revenge for his uncle :lol:

"Jazzy Jeff" had a career boxing record of 32–10–5 (10 KOs). His biggest accomplishment was winning the IBO junior lightweight title from John Roby on April 21, 1994, a title which he defended two times.

On March 13, 1993, Mayweather lost to Oscar de la Hoya, who was in only his 5th pro bout, by TKO in round 4"

Floyd got that revenge for his uncle
laugh.gif
That's crazy

:rofl: :rofl:  I was surprised at how well he articulates himself. I never heard him speak before so I was expecting him to sound like Floyd and Roger. Was Jeff a good boxer?

Floyd got that revenge for his uncle :lol:

Barely. It was a close fight, yet Floyd refused to do a rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom