OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man, Mike. Dude had to bring in something since Floyd and Manny are too reserved. :lol:

-Drew

Im thinking about streaming too. I live on campus so I can't order PPV. It's either hit up a bar, hit up the homie's house, or stream the fight.

This will sound very old man but will this be broadcasted on the radio? If my friends house falls through I could sit on the back deck with the AM radio
pimp.gif
There's one station but I dont know if it'll be in English 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This will sound very old man but will this be broadcasted on the radio? If my friends house falls through I could sit on the back deck with the AM radio :pimp:
but why? Can't you not live without social media and TV outlets for a few hours? Go to sleep wake up DL and keep it moving.

Just ordered the fight on PPV. :nthat:

I do not want to encounter any server crashes on fight day. :lol:

-Drew

I figured, man.

You guys feel he's going to do his best to walk him down or box and move?

-Drew

Box and move and probably walk him down starting around the 5th round

Going from what I've seen Floyd do against southpaws in the past, I have a strong feeling that he's going to approach this fight the way he did against Guerrero.

Not necessarily walking Manny down, but standing his ground with a peek-a-boo stance in the center.

-Drew

Money seems on edge. This is like the first fight where he seems nervous and Pac is cool and calm. Pac is nothing to lose and is getting the biggest payday of his career, he's a pig in ****. Money is tweaking. I need my dude to meditate and get this win.

Who would he plan to fight to get to 50 if the biggest opponent ever is now? Think he plans to pull out some wild random reckless ****? Ali hologram fights? Maybe a handicap 2 on 1 match?

Last edited:
but why? Can't you not live without social media and TV outlets for a few hours? Go to sleep wake up DL and keep it moving.

I have no problem disconnecting at times, often I try to. And I find listening to sports on the radio incredibly relaxing and peaceful. I know it's 'old man' of me but I can't help it :lol:

Thanks for nothing y'all :lol:

Money seems on edge. This is like the first fight where he seems nervous and Pac is cool and calm. Pac is nothing to lose and is getting the biggest payday of his career, he's a pig in ****. Money is tweaking. I need my dude to meditate and get this win.

Who would he plan to fight to get to 50 if the biggest opponent ever is now? Think he plans to pull out some wild random reckless ****? Ali hologram fights? Maybe a handicap 2 on 1 match?

GGG at 154 is all I could really think about, man. That would be major. But I highly doubt it would happen.

-Drew

Last edited:

Showtime made him take the fight. Mayweather looked unsure yesterday. Pacman going into the fight ready to have fun and not a damn given cause he will bring it for 12 rounds.

Last edited:
Showtime made him take the fight. Mayweather looked unsure yesterday. Pacman going into the fight ready to have fun and not a damn given cause he will bring it for 12 rounds.
Can't be real life [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've just never seen Money on edge before. Anxious. PAc has been knocked out before. He's seen it, felt it. Theres no fear in it. His record has L's on it. Money is in new territory. I think he wins. I hope he wins. But Pacman is a special fighter as well. A mixture of elite speed and pure power.

Freddie Roach said he doesn't believe Money will even show up Saturday and he won't believe it til he sees it. lol he's such a wwe promoter.

so how much is this fight taking in total?

may is taking 180, how much is pac getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom