OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have to work game 7 if the Clips pull this off today.

Want the Clips to pull this off....But I wanna see the fight too 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Tyson used to go 10-12 rounds on the regular.
It's was always when he fought taller opponents who had a huge reach advantage.

Tyson used to go 10-12 rounds on the regular.
It's was always when he fought taller opponents who had a huge reach advantage.

no. Yall clearly don't know mike tyson.

mike had 14 fights out of 53 go more than 5 rounds.

Of those 14, only 8 fights reached 10 rounds.

So in 53 fights, Mike only had 8 fights go 10 rounds or more.

Last edited:
nah man tyson went past rd 10 no more than 10 times

you calling that on the regular?

edit: was just gonna say it cant be hard to find that info. look like freeze went ahead and googled it real quick

Last edited:
i cant see manny with the upset... if a slower marquez can keep up with manny and even knock him out then i have no doubt in my mind floyd will win this fight... but like i said floyd is a different fighter he plays more defense than anything so it will look like a close fight but he will win by decision... and tyson is such a hater hes just mad cuz he cant make money like floyd and he lost it all and has nothing to show for it...

Last edited:

Acutally it's 17 fights and he fought 58 times not 53

Acutally it's 17 fights and he fought 58 times not 53

you're right, you're right. percentages go up with that amount too, from 26% to 29%. But still, the conclusion still is accurate.

we'll find out soon enough. i just think pac is viewed differently after the shot heard around the world. marquez always had pac's number too, he just also suddenly developed knock out power and caught pac. 

we'll see. not comparing bradley to mayweather. just saying that pacquiao isn't likely to get ktfo'd and still has blistering speed

I have a legit question for those that believe Pac wins via TKO or KO (this isn't bait):

What about Pac's recent performances, and I imagine May's recent performances, lead you to believe Mayweather is getting KO'ed? I can't for the life of me come up w/ a logical explanation.

I thought Lebron stans were 
sick.gif
, but Floyd stans are 
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's like these guys live vicariously through them. 

Im so dam happy that im of age, and able to understand the greatness of this fight and everything that comes wit it. I was too young to see the tyson and lewis fight back in the day.

Damn I'm old, I remember the atmosphere leading up to Tyson vs. Douglas, and the shock of the upset. Tyson vs. Lewis don't even really count as a Tyson fight to me

Here's a question, any Mayweaher or Pac fan who think their fighter is going to lose? Like you're rooting for them but in all honesty you can't see them winning?

Here's a question, any Mayweaher or Pac fan who think their fighter is going to lose? Like you're rooting for them but in all honesty you can't see them winning?

I wouldn't say I can't see Pac winning, but I think it'll be extremely difficult. My heart's saying Pacquiao, but my head is saying Mayweather.

I am rooting for Pac cuz i like his fighting style but if i had to put money on the fight I would agree with the majority in here and say...Mayweather by decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom