**Official McDonald's Monopoly Thread vol. Post Your Winnings

Just won a Medium fries and 30% off my next purchase at foot locker.... Bout to go cop Penny 2's
pimp.gif

What u guys win so far?

Also, it would be cool if anyone in the same area as each other could share gamepieces to win the big prizes and split it.

Half of 25K is better than 0K
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Also, it would be cool if anyone in the same area as each other could share gamepieces to win the big prizes and split it.
we tried that.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by cq23

we tried that.
Any success with that idea??
If I remember correctly...no not really
yeah. people got greedy and thought they could do it them selves.
smh.gif

Just won a Medium fries and 30% off my next purchase at foot locker.... Bout to go cop Penny 2's
pimp.gif

What u guys win so far?

Half of 25K is better than 0K
smokin.gif

i know this hasnt worked in the past but we might as well try again. Someone might get lucky and get to split 50k or something.
pimp.gif

So I propose that we post what game pieces we have exluding the free double cheeseburgers, free hashbrowns, etc.

My Game Pieces:

NONE( i didnt know it started)

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by cq23

we tried that.
Any success with that idea??
If I remember correctly...no not really
My sister, cousins, and I tried this before. But we all kept getting the same pieces.
laugh.gif

Ok here is what i have:

New York ave.
St. James Place
Baltic Ave. (2)
St. Charles Place (2)
Marvin Gardens
Indiana Ave.
B & O RR
Penn. RR

Yes I have been beasting
pimp.gif

Everyone please list the pieces u have so we can get sum winnings going
we can have NT+ISS+FSF+HB+ even dam WOW forums share peices and we STILL wont win anything of a grand prize
laugh.gif

Yeah, last year or two years ago I made a thread trying to organize a trade off if important pieces were found. Needless to say, I was flamed and noone reallythought it would work.

I don't go to Mcdonalds much anymore but maybe I will to see if I can win anything.

got me a small coffee (mcdonalds coffee ftw)

my pieces:
#268 #269
#256 #257

went with some friends

let me break it down why its impossible to win and why it will benefit you if you don't share pieces at all.... okay here I'll break it down tosomething simple

You need 3 pieces to get the prize money

piece 1= 1/3 chance of getting it

Piece 2= 1/5 chance of getting it

Piece 3= 1/3,900,000,000 of getting it.....

So a lot of you will get piece 1 and 2, you're just missing piece 3...Now lets say a Niketalker do have piece 3....what makes you think he will split theprize money in half if its so easy to get piece 1 and 2? Think about it, Will you split half a million or just order $15 word of Mcdonalds to get those 2winning pieces?

Haven't gone to McDonalds in about a month
pimp.gif

If I do end up going..I'll post my game pieces in here

Back
Top Bottom