**Official Meek Mill Dreamchasers 3 Thread 9/29/13**

Why is Rick Ross on the cover? Thats weird to me. Tape will be the same as the last one was. We all knew this was coming though, the album flopped he had to do something to please the fans

I said before in the Meek Mill thread but this "Dream" theme needs to die. This should be the last time he ever references it in a title, or says it. Tired of it.

Last edited:
I haven't played the album all that much, so hopefully this delievers. DC2 was a good project imo, so hopefully this is a good follow up.

Dude needs to fall back on dropping music already. His music is WAY to repetitive to be putting out new stuff this soon, unless it's really good.

meek got the best hairline in the game tho , album was kinda weak to me tho

I don't see how someone can listen to a full Meek Mill project. Dude is ok for features but that's about it. The whole yell thing is way too much for me.

Patiently waiting.

As a Meek fan, I was disappointed with D&N. Hopefully, he redeems himself with this new tape.

Patiently waiting.
As a Meek fan, I was disappointed with D&N. Hopefully, he redeems himself with this new tape.

Serious question..no sarcasm.

What makes you a fan of Meek?

I've liked a few of his songs here n there, but imo I cant understand why people thinks he's special or has "it".

He makes that hype music. Plus I've always like that hunger Philly rappers have when they spit. Truthfully, it coulda been any Philly dude to blow (Reed, Cyserro, Young Hot) an I would listen to them. It just happened to be Meek. I don listen to him an expect to hear some mind blowing lyrics or wordplay. I like him cause I can throw him on in the whip an ride out. I also like the yellin flow.

^^ lol i liked the first one better. ross lurkin in the back = great lulz.

great lulz > meek millz raps. thats not saying much tho.

Surprised this is coming out so soon,

I read somewhere that ever since Kendrick got his buzz up he hasn't given out any free music, but it's not like people are complaining or anything. Idk why more artists don't do this.

laugh.gif
I knew that was going to happen.

"Best song of his life"- Tony Stony 3 and Paulie dies. QUOTE ME

Last edited:
this homie not sellin, cus he cant stop yellin.

i actually dig the yellin flow too, just not ll the time. If he had that in the bag wit a couple other flow then hed be doing something serius.

I haven't even sat down and listened to "Dreamchasers 1" or "Dreamchasers 2". The pattern will continue. Although "Dreams & Nightmares" was a surprisingly very good debut album.

This will be good Springtime/Summer riding music along with Dom Kennedy's album and whatever other pleasant surprises we will get . . .

Back
Top Bottom