**Official Meek Mill Dreamchasers 3 Thread 9/29/13**

not gonna lie, on some of these songs he's spitting hard. it's just the majority of the mixtape all sounds the same. it's still pretty dissapointing.

DC3 Is corny AF to me. This is why i can't listen to meek mill....okay we alllll get it, you came from the bottom, your rolley is flooded like New Orleans, you got bad *******, you pop pills, your from Philly, your pops was never there. We got it by now. Only liked 2-3 tracks... :smh:

Back to NWTS :pimp:

Last edited:
drake elevator beats and meek yelling....thrilling combo......

hopefully da cam isn't nearly as dissapointing...but i wont my breath either.

what ever happened to that track where he said he was gonna go at everybody? i thought we were gonna get another Kendrick diss. gues he lied:smh:
Sounded like he was going into it at the end of the outro when it was trailing off

Probably for the album

This mixtape is straight IDK what y'all are on . . . ain't the greatest thing I ever heard but it slaps in the whip, beats are fire, and he made an effort to switch the flows up . . .

The Intro is fire.

DC3 Is corny AF to me. This is why i can't listen to meek mill....okay we alllll get it, you came from the bottom, your rolley is flooded like New Orleans, you got bad *******, you pop pills, your from Philly, your pops was never there. We got it by now. Only liked 2-3 tracks...
mean.gif
But it's ironic because this is the trap every average rapper will eventually fall into unless your niche is NOT speaking on hood **** and  you come from a middle class background, like the Drakes, Kanyes, etc. . . . .Then again they are starting to run out of things to talk about too

It's rap . . . you can't really be diverse on subject matter . . . you really only got Money, Material Things, Girls, Drugs, Hood ****, Social issues . . .

Not even gonna bother listening because it's gonna be more of the same **** :smh:

But it's ironic because this is the trap every average rapper will eventually fall into unless your niche is NOT speaking on hood **** and  you come from a middle class background, like the Drakes, Kanyes, etc. . . . .Then again they are starting to run out of things to talk about too​

It's rap . . . you can't really be diverse on subject matter . . . you really only got Money, Material Things, Girls, Drugs, Hood ****, Social issues . . .​

Ehh....but it's how you do it.

Pusha T been talking about movin coke for a decade, but his bars are still more creative and interesting to listen to than Meek.

Thing is Meek CAN do better, Faded Too Long, is a perfect example, he just chooses to be average.

Last edited:
I aint even gon listen to this. I have extremely low expectations for this. I don't see any progression in dude as an artist

not gonna lie, on some of these songs he's spitting hard. it's just the majority of the mixtape all sounds the same. it's still pretty dissapointing.

My feelings exactly... They need some new life in that MMG production and concepts quickly because outside of Wale everyone else new **** been sounding a bit shaky

meek will be fine though, he'll RIDE off made me till da wheels feel like like he rode his intro to his album...

Listened to a few songs so far. I'm actually surprised. I thought it was going to be worse than Dreamchasers 2, which was garbage. 1 was very solid though.

But it's ironic because this is the trap every average rapper will eventually fall into unless your niche is NOT speaking on hood **** and  you come from a middle class background, like the Drakes, Kanyes, etc. . . . .Then again they are starting to run out of things to talk about too​

It's rap . . . you can't really be diverse on subject matter . . . you really only got Money, Material Things, Girls, Drugs, Hood ****, Social issues . . .​

Ehh....but it's how you do it.

Pusha T been talking about movin coke for a decade, but his bars are still more creative and interesting to listen to than Meek.

Thing is Meek CAN do better, Faded Too Long, is a perfect example, he just chooses to be average.

This. This tape just sounds lazy as ****. He shows how good he can be on songs like Hip Hop, Heaven or Hell and ****kin Wit Me is cool everything else just sounds like son is going with the flow.

Last edited:
After a couple more spins Nicki Minaj definitely has the best verse on the tape.

She really went off on Dope Dealer

They all have a couple bangers.  I think DC3 has some of Meek's best non-bravado rap. Especially with Lil Nigg* Snupe, etc.

Back
Top Bottom