**Official Meek Mill Dreamchasers 3 Thread 9/29/13**

The internet is a funny place. You have people who don't like an artist, yet they will rush to download their music, just to hurry up and post how they don't like that artist. I'll never understand that mentality.

This mixtape is ok, not his best, and not his worse. Pretty solid, I thought the problem with DC2 and Dreams and Nightmares, was that he had some of his best songs on the mixtape, which made the album subpar. This mixtape it looks like he learned from that, while still having a solid mixtape.

You're not supposed to actually waste megabytes on stuff you more than likely wont like, you're only supposed to stream it. Legally if it's an album.

I'm mad Meek didn't let Tory **** on the track like he know he could. Tory could've easily renegaded the track and got his shine off it.

haven't gotten around to listening to this yet, forgot it even came out

edit: deleted

Last edited:
Heaven or Hell
Hip Hop
Lil ***** Snupe
Rich Porter
Im leanin
Dope dealer

This gon be in rotation for a,min

the best part of the mixtape was that lil snupe freestyle. all other songs trash. If meek keeps putting out these kind of recycled garbage he will fade away. Sucks cause i thought after he released part one, he was gonna be big. 

Damn am I the only person that thinks "ain't me" is the best song on the tape?

I hate rap fans..if you personally dnt like it y'all think dudes career is over lol..meek gonna be around for a while

Last edited:
haven't gotten around to listening to this yet, forgot it even came out

edit: deleted
roll.gif

I listened to that Nicki verse just cause of the praise it was getting. She spazzed. I dont even want to listen to this tape, my expectations are very low.

this track is hard, Scott Storch on the beat as well. those piano keys are :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
What happened to that possie cut from the listening session?

Sounded like some testosterone-heavy lackluster lyrical music I can occasionally nod my head to. 

gave it a couple listens & its alright... a lot of it sounds the same though.

my favorite tracks -

make me
hip hop
my life
right now
the end (outro)

Last edited:
Don't post in music hardly ever. I just have to say I like the song Work w Ross and Meek. Don't know if its discussed on here or not? It should have been a hit to me. I never heard it anywhere tho.

Back
Top Bottom