**Official Meek Mill Dreamchasers 3 Thread 9/29/13**

I dont understand Ross being on the cover but whoever designed it did a good job

this ___ is done.I am almost positive this will be the weakest Dream Chasers. He gotta get back to his roots this harmonizing and autotune **** is not for him.

this ___ is done.I am almost positive this will be the weakest Dream Chasers. He gotta get back to his roots this harmonizing and autotune **** is not for him.

He tryna diversify his bonds. Future pricing choruses hi these days too. He just tryna do him and save to cop more rolleys, and adamars and phantoms. He not even yellin as loud as normal. Let Meek cook.

He gotta give Durk his steez back . . . however . . .

From the IG snippets, this DC3 will slap the hardest . . . the original songs seem to go hard and he has a Type OF Way freestyle he posted that never came out . . .

Only potential problem is that SM3 just came out and honestly that trap sound is starting to get tired . . . only trap joint I like from that one is Kilooooooooos
pimp.gif
. . . but ****** is gonna start getting tired of rolling hi hats and yelling all the time

I would have had Meek release this at the end of August or something, not so close to SM3

Hopefully it's hard tho

He tryna diversify his bonds. Future pricing choruses hi these days too. He just tryna do him and save to cop more rolleys, and adamars and phantoms. He not even yellin as loud as normal. Let Meek cook.

:rofl:

Meak Meels I understand that "I Be On That" is my joint right now. Idk man this ___ run his mouth so much and we saw what happened with that garbage debut. He gotta come out with straight bangers on this DC3 and more story telling.

I'm actually really hyped for this after hearing that listening session 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom