**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

That's not what I'm doing ...

But those lyrics are wack AF compare to the lyrics he can deliver .. and they arent reggearon but Spanish trap.

If you think those are glorious lines especially compared to his body of work, then cool. But for me they are straight trash N incoherent.

For me theres a reason why Meek went to Anuel vices Drake going to Bad Bunny. For me he just didnt deliver and you cant say is not the same because when you hear early Anuel Nejo Coscu Noriel Darrell etc you can hear that street soul.
When it comes to lyrics Anuel AA is average. I think what really intrigues people the most about him is that whole hype of him getting locked up and doing some time.

Miky Woodz now he's a real lyricist, he actually reminds me of a throwback artist. Hearing him it just takes me back to the genre's golden age of lyricists (MC Ceja, Mr. Cavalucci, Lito & Polaco, Bebe, Memo & Vale, etc.)

MIKY WOODZ :pimp:

Of all the reggeaton cats that’s actually popping right now, Annuel my least favorite.

Him being locked up right as the genero was about to BLOW might’ve low key given him a bigger career than he would’ve otherwise had.

Of all the reggeaton cats that’s actually popping right now, Annuel my least favorite.

Him being locked up right as the genero was about to BLOW might’ve low key given him a bigger career than he would’ve otherwise had.
#facts

I do F with some of Anuel AA's music, but I will never consider him a lyricist. At the end of the day, it's cool to see a latino brother doing his thing, and making us even bigger.

The new cats that I consider lyricists are Miky Woodz, Jon Z, Noriel, and Bad Bunny.

In all fairness, Anuel IMHO was the one that gave latin trap that push to the main stream. Cats like Bunny and Ozuna just benefited from the wave and took it to a new level.

AA had some great records and IMHO jail kept dude afloat. He has not evolved or shown diversity. He raps about the same **** every single song. But like I said, the lyrics in Meeks joints are the worst by far I have ever heard him or any latin trapster say.

I really ****ed with Noriel, but I havent heard him in a minute. I thought he had some of the better bars in the game.

Bunny is like Drake. Making feel good music .. more of an artist ...

Anyways back to Meeks. I cant stand Lebron man .. ****ing corny MFer. There has been some great and I mean great tracks recently that are fire speaking facts. This dude entire reply is force and to let us know he sampled Biggie, he let us know. Lol ... ****ing duffus.

Reggaeton talk

camby.png

you can't qualify rap lyrics with reggaeton lyrics, its like rollerblades vs ice skating..its similar, but not da same.
I disagree, yes you can, remember your boy TEGO CALDERON, the man could jump on any hip-hop record, and kill it. That man was a lyricist. Also a prime TEMPO, MR. CAVALUCCI, BEBE, MC CEJA, etc.

I disagree, yes you can, remember your boy TEGO CALDERON, the man could jump on any hip-hop record, and kill it. That man was a lyricist. Also a prime TEMPO, MR. CAVALUCCI, BEBE, MC CEJA, etc.

its not quiet da same game...its like comparing NCAA to NBA...and not its inferiority/superiority..more like its its approach to making da record.

In all fairness, Anuel IMHO was the one that gave latin trap that push to the main stream. Cats like Bunny and Ozuna just benefited from the wave and took it to a new level.

naw, Ozuna is more of a bonafied reggaeton star, i would say bad bunny laid down more brick for "trap" and Anuel hit da ground running when he got outta jail...

naw, Ozuna is more of a bonafied reggaeton star, i would say bad bunny laid down more brick for "trap" and Anuel hit da ground running when he got outta jail...
When I mentioned Ozauna I meant in the latin culture (overall) not necessarily trap. I dont even consider Bunny a trapper.

He hit the ground running but with nothing new ... same brrrrrr, Jordan, 23, malone 32 , .40 illuminati, brrrrrrr, Toto, Jordan 23 and same **** brrrrrr no evolution ...

you don't have to evolve in reggaeton nearly as fast as in hiphop from a acoustic perspective...trap JUST started to leak in a few years ago and its just a bit player in da overall hit making in da dembo stylistics of da genre as a whole..anuel's biggest hits are still reggaeton songs at their core.

Back
Top Bottom