Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

First and foremost, my gracious and outright sincere thanks to NTer "mhtcjt37" for the hospitality.  ANYONE who has been to a meet-up at the Mad Hatter KNOWS that we are treated like Kings in the joint, from having our section upstairs with our own television, our own open bar, etc.  We go completely against the dress code, on a busy day, and its never been an issue.

What:
"Urea" Meet-up...6 years and Running...

When:
Saturday, April 9th
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where: [/color]
Mad Hatter

Why:
To prove that their is no correlation in being a "sneakerhead" AND hypebeast/cornball[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color].  Real people, real lives, common interest in clean sneaks. 

Dudes aren't usually in their best "WDYW" outfit (besides "Charmcity" and "iCan", but they stay fly, so they doesn't count).
Politic.  Connect.  Joan.  Laugh.  Gain hook-ups.  See old faces, meet new ones.  Squash shoe e-beefs, create new ones.

First and foremost, my gracious and outright sincere thanks to NTer "mhtcjt37" for the hospitality.  ANYONE who has been to a meet-up at the Mad Hatter KNOWS that we are treated like Kings in the joint, from having our section upstairs with our own television, our own open bar, etc.  We go completely against the dress code, on a busy day, and its never been an issue.

What:
"Urea" Meet-up...6 years and Running...

When:
Saturday, April 9th
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where: [/color]
Mad Hatter

Why:
To prove that their is no correlation in being a "sneakerhead" AND hypebeast/cornball[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color].  Real people, real lives, common interest in clean sneaks. 

Dudes aren't usually in their best "WDYW" outfit (besides "Charmcity" and "iCan", but they stay fly, so they doesn't count).
Politic.  Connect.  Joan.  Laugh.  Gain hook-ups.  See old faces, meet new ones.  Squash shoe e-beefs, create new ones.

Yep, i'm there.

pimp.gif

(a) For the geeks, I said "they doesn't count" intentionally...

(b) As usual, making runs all day from morning until meet-up, 3 seats left in Avalon for anyone wanting to dedicate their day doing the same...

(a) For the geeks, I said "they doesn't count" intentionally...

(b) As usual, making runs all day from morning until meet-up, 3 seats left in Avalon for anyone wanting to dedicate their day doing the same...

I'll make sure everything's set up, lets make sure we get some attendees this time as compared to the last one! Lookin forward to meeting everyone
pimp.gif

I'll make sure everything's set up, lets make sure we get some attendees this time as compared to the last one! Lookin forward to meeting everyone
pimp.gif

And to Devin bka "Harm", I got grumblings that you took what I said to heart in the last thread (when you posted the Weebay gif. file).  But I don't do third party gossip.

But, I ain't hear from you directly -- and we brothers -- so I kept it moving.

But, on record publicly, It was intended to be a joke and a tease -- because as the link I posted shows, you lead the first joint at Hatter and such, which was arguably the best meet up we had since the Forestville joints in 2005, but you always talk about the last meet-up not being as successful.

But it was no malicious intent whatsoever...

And to Devin bka "Harm", I got grumblings that you took what I said to heart in the last thread (when you posted the Weebay gif. file).  But I don't do third party gossip.

But, on record publicly, It was intended to be a joke and a tease -- because as the link I posted shows, you lead the first joint at Hatter and such, which was arguably the best meet up we had since the Forestville joints in 2005, but you always talk about the last meet-up not being as successful.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Negro ..

It' a dead issue fool ..

regardless

I'm gonna roast your bootleg Donnie Simpson sounding $$! the 1st chance I get

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Negro ..

It' a dead issue fool ..

regardless

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Who's that standing in the plaid shirt making a "celebrity" appearance at the 4/17/10 meet-up?

a.) Nate Dogg
b.) Tone Loc
c.) Tray Deeee from "Da Eastsidaz"

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Who's that standing in the plaid shirt making a "celebrity" appearance at the 4/17/10 meet-up?

a.) Nate Dogg
b.) Tone Loc
c.) Tray Deeee from "Da Eastsidaz"

Back
Top Bottom