Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

Originally Posted by dimez81

stadium should have been the after move....no bs....

I don't think everybody was ready for stadium....

Some folks were on the train too...

Next time around we can set that up tho...

cuz im wit it...

Originally Posted by dimez81

stadium should have been the after move....no bs....

I don't think everybody was ready for stadium....

Some folks were on the train too...

Next time around we can set that up tho...

cuz im wit it...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And just for the record publicly...

-- since you got bammas on here posting that I "try to make a name for myself at the expense of others (although I've had same screen name for almost 11 years, while he's working on his 16th, Rock someone?  Heard of him?) --

I'm looking out for "mhtcjt37"" on the black/gray VIIs for the low shipped as a thank you from all of us in this forum for his efforts over the years at the club.

Real "contributing".

And rest assure, his package will be at UVA when I said it would (Monday).  No fake tracking numbers and all that.

#pettyohyesicanbe

#COLDBLOODED

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-- since you got bammas on here posting that I "try to make a name for myself at the expense of others (although I've had same screen name for almost 11 years, while he's working on his 16th, Rock someone?  Heard of him?) --

I'm looking out for "mhtcjt37"" on the black/gray VIIs for the low shipped as a thank you from all of us in this forum for his efforts over the years at the club.

Real "contributing".

And rest assure, his package will be at UVA when I said it would (Monday).  No fake tracking numbers and all that.

#pettyohyesicanbe

#COLDBLOODED

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real "contributing".

#pettyohyesicanbe

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Real "contributing".

#pettyohyesicanbe

eek.gif

laugh.gif

sorry i missed it, sound like fun...

Kev, did you just go in on somebody?!?!?  ( same screen name, fake tracking numbers)  Wow

sorry i missed it, sound like fun...

Kev, did you just go in on somebody?!?!?  ( same screen name, fake tracking numbers)  Wow

frown.gif
still upset i couldn't be there.

have another on in late june or july. ill fly home for it

frown.gif
still upset i couldn't be there.

have another on in late june or july. ill fly home for it

Back
Top Bottom