Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Let me know when OKC plays defense for 48 mins. As stated way back in the thread, you can't be playing with the on switch in the finals. I mst give Spo credit on defense. OKC taking a ton of late second deep jumpers and his offensive rotations has Brooks perplexed.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Let me know when OKC plays defense for 48 mins. As stated way back in the thread, you can't be playing with the on switch in the finals. I mst give Spo credit on defense. OKC taking a ton of late second deep jumpers and his offensive rotations has Brooks perplexed.

Bosh too.  He may not be clicking 100% on offense but on the other side of the ball he's been excellent.  Bailed Bron out a few times last night.

Brooks has been horrible so far in terms of his wach rotations, but maybe he just needs a couple games to get himself straight.  Did it against the Spurs, maybe he will again.  But I really don't get sitting Russ when Durant is down with fouls.  Keep Russ and Harden in there to carry the load and keep a working lead, dude left Harden out there alone when Harden was not playin well.  Makes no sense. 
30t6p3b.gif

And what in the @#$% were Perk and Thabo in the game late for?  On offense. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  That's 5 on 3 basketball stupid, *#*! your screens. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Perk is delusional.  Dude would dribble it off his thigh repeatedly. 

It is wild tho, Heat should not be able to get away with using Battier on a big body center, but Perk don't have the game to exploit it.  One of those awesome basketball matchups that swing things to your side. 

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

The Refs are far from perfect, but OKC was fouling 3 point shooters and reaching like crazy. Durant was putting himself in situations that he shouldnt have being in foul trouble.
OKC is playing shook, Durant was all in Kobes chest when he had to the defend him but he is scared to play aggresive on Lebron?
There is alot of stuff OKC needs to fix within there team first before they blame the refs, for starters Make free throws and don't foul 3 point shooters..............
tired.gif

Next time OKC has the ball late in the game and go to Durant for a Bucket, please run a pick in roll for durant instead of trying to Iso him on Lebron. Unless he pulls up for a jump shot or powers his way to the basket he will not get a call.

Hardin trying to take a charge on Lebron close to half court last night
laugh.gif
 Its hard to belive this is the same team that beat the Spurs

this ... it was
laugh.gif
listening to everyone praise the heat for being aggressive and getting foul calls ... but durant couldn't get 1 ... so w/ that being said ... the thunder have to get him in better positions to score ... the 1 on 1 hurt the team

Perk has ZERO post game though. Dude misses so many lay-ups.
laugh.gif

I hope yall are done crying about the refs. Using twitter to make your point
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Perk has a decent hook shot. Decent enough to touch the ball in the post if Battier is guarding him. You can't let that go unexploited OKC.

Its pretty obvious that the refs are rigging the game in favor of the Heat there's really no denying it. But I'm rooting for the Heat so I'm loving it.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
pretty much.. makes me cringe every time we clear things out and give it to perkins in the post

i see this only ending a hand full of ways.. and actually hitting the shot is wayyy down the list.. i see these as 2 most likely scenarios:

1) As soon as he goes to make his post "move(s)" (which is pretty much just backing the guy down so he can try a hook shot).. battier flops.. ref calls charging.. perk gets a tech

2) a turnover.. perk will either fumble the catch, travel or simply lose the ball  (as you mentioned) 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
pretty much.. makes me cringe every time we clear things out and give it to perkins in the post

i see this only ending a hand full of ways.. and actually hitting the shot is wayyy down the list.. i see these as 2 most likely scenarios:

1) As soon as he goes to make his post "move(s)" (which is pretty much just backing the guy down so he can try a hook shot).. battier flops.. ref calls charging.. perk gets a tech

2) a turnover.. perk will either fumble the catch, travel or simply lose the ball  (as you mentioned) 

images

Scenario #1 is a permanent fixture in my mind. 

You are better off letting Westbrook chuck it up from 75 ft away.   

Perk just cant stop thinking about those jumpers he was netting against San Antonio.
laugh.gif
He'd be more useful shooting those free throw line J's.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all have made my day. All parties involved. Thanks for the lulz
smile.gif

I'll be back when people actually want to talk about game 4
nerd.gif

Game 4 is a MUST win for OKC. No way the Thunder beat the Heat 3 straight to win it all. Im not a fan of the Heat but I just can't see OKC beating this team. You have to respect greatness and give props were props are due. Lebron has been working his *** off this season and is also carrying the load into the Playoffs. I think the Thunders biggest strength will also be their biggest weakness YOUTH.

Originally Posted by kalikid23

Game 4 is a MUST win for OKC. No way the Thunder beat the Heat 3 straight to win it all. Im not a fan of the Heat but I just can't see OKC beating this team. You have to respect greatness and give props were props are due. Lebron has been working his *** off this season and is also carrying the load into the Playoffs. I think the Thunders biggest strength will also be their biggest weakness YOUTH.
My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

The NBA is only rigged when the Heat win.

Ya, ya, ya. And college football is only rigged when its the 2003 fiesta bowl. The difference between me and you is that I can recognize a bad call, even if its against the team I'm not rooting for.
Its plain and simple bad calls were made and they heavily favored the heat, and whoever said bad calls happen in every game is right, but the biggest problem is the inconsistency of the refs only calling certain calls on the Thunder and not the heat.

Both of the games they have lost have been close, they should be able to get 1 on the road, regardless of the refs.

Back
Top Bottom