Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

What if I don't hate the Heat, though? What if I don't hate the Heat, but people think I do just because I say one thkng that a lot if Heat haters say? What if that's the case?

Because, yes, that's the case. Stop trying to call it something it isn't; call it what it is. And what it is is that I hate seeing bad reffing, and hate even more when it's consistently on one side of a coin. If there's a team that is consistently on the plus side of that coin, that's frustrating to watch because the outcome is so predictable. You guys don't have to believe me, but my g/f asked me if I was going to watch Gm. 2 the ither night and I told her "Probably not. No point. I already know the Heat are going to win." Ended up watching because I'm still a basketball junkie, but we all know who won.

And SHUGES, I've already said before that I hate Kobe's antics towards refs, and hate even more when those antics work. I hate when they work because the times it works are the reason why he continues. So frustrating.

Game day. Sig Check 
pimp.gif

heat take tonights game by double digits.

the thunder arent ready to win it all. just like the heat had to pay dues last year, the thunder must pay dues this year. maybe next year okc...

Game night.
Sadly Heat win today and Thursday
OKC, has too many issues. The Beard can't get going, Perk for some gawd reason is getting big minutes instead of Collison and Ibaka. And the Heat are stopping Mr. YOLO from attacking the basket. And Lebron is just beating up Durant on both sides.

Scary thing is we haven't seen the best of the Heat I think.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Lebron James is very overrated as a man defender.

yeah okay. D. Rose and Durants 4th quarter disagree with you buh, but what do they know? They're just the gods of the game right now.
laugh.gif

Durant had 4 points and Lebron had 8 points, its not like either were completing dominating (and Durant sat on the bench for almost a quarter, its going to catch up to you). Lebron IS over-rated as a man defender but that doesn't mean he's a bad one.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Durant had 4 points and Lebron had 8 points, its not like either were completing dominating (and Durant sat on the bench for almost a quarter, its going to catch up to you). Lebron IS over-rated as a man defender but that doesn't mean he's a bad one.
I'm sorry he is absolutely not "overrated" as a defender,  at all, it's actually impossible to overstate his impact.
The heat are an elite defence, and they have no size or and there only legitimate shot blocker is a 6'4 shooting guard. You know how hard that is to do?

and it's thanks largely to Lebron James, no perimeter player has had this type of an impact on a defence other than maybe Jordan and Pippen. Not even Artest in his prime. He's almost never out of position, never commits dumb fouls, can guard every position on the court, and you can't even fast break without worrying if he's in your rear-view.  What more do you want? 
laugh.gif

This is gonna be an intense game.. OKC knows how important this game is and i can't wait... I wont be surprised tho if the Heat won by like 20+
laugh.gif

This will be the best game of the series. I expect the Thunder to play a great game but the Heat still pull it out due to the hand of LBJ.

He's been GREAT.

So now everybody seems to think OKC will lose tonight and Miami is just a superior team together?
A few weeks ago it was Miami really isnt that good of a team. Crazy how the tides turn in just a few games.
I see a really close one tonight so I can't even call it. I'd like to see OKC come through with the W though.

I mean, Miami looked awful that whole 2nd half of Game 3, nine turnovers in the 4th quarter, shot a low percentage.....OKC just played awful as well and KD had to sit for almost a quarter and the lead went away quickly.

Main difference early in game is that Battier is actually make shots while Harden is not making any as consistently, things can change from series to series. OKC needs to make adjustments if they want any chance, and that begins with limiting Perkins and pushing the tempo.

Can animal thug be banned?

He knows nothing about basketball. He didnt know nothing when bron was in cleveland either and his posts show that..

Anyway I'm on a plane from Philly now to go down to game 4 and 5.

Hope I'm not bad luck. I went to game 6 last year when they got eliminated and went down to Miami when they lost their first home game to the hawks this year..

Hope I get to see 2 Wins where Bron stands out and gets the ring.

If bron had four points in the fourth and lost this place would be clowning him to all hell. Now since he's been killing it consistently people are ragging on his defense. The hate is unbelievable.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

If bron had four points in the fourth and lost this place would be clowning him to all hell. Now since he's been killing it consistently people are ragging on his defense. The hate is unbelievable.

QFT

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

OKC hadn't played a good game yet. I think they are due and wouldn't be surprised if they win big.
Neither have the Heat.

I expect a great game tonite!

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

QFT

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I'm sorry he is absolutely not "overrated" as a defender,  at all, it's actually impossible to overstate his impact.
The heat are an elite defence, and they have no size or and there only legitimate shot blocker is a 6'4 shooting guard. You know how hard that is to do?

and it's thanks largely to Lebron James, no perimeter player has had this type of an impact on a defence other than maybe Jordan and Pippen. Not even Artest in his prime. He's almost never out of position, never commits gets called for dumb fouls, can guard every position on the court, and you can't even fast break without worrying if he's in your rear-view.  What more do you want? 
laugh.gif

fixed. how one of the most physical beings in the league, hell one of the most physical beings the league has ever seen, has an such innate ability to avoid too much contact is intriguing..

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

And SHUGES, I've already said before that I hate Kobe's antics towards refs, and hate even more when those antics work. I hate when they work because the times it works are the reason why he continues. So frustrating.

But not frustrating enough to prevent you from copping Laker championship gear and/or pumping your fist in joy when LA wins though right?
laugh.gif

Bro, I'm not trying to cause a ruckus with you. Just confused at how some people (I'm generalizing now), love when calls go their way but complain the loudest when calls don't. In other words, I appreciate a player or fan who has the demeanor of say, Durant who shuts his mouth and plays through it over a guy with the demeanor of Wade or Bron or Kobe (guys who have a short memory and don't remember that hey JUST got a call go in their favor).

Anyway, much respect as always, ska. Let's hope for a clean and entertaining game 4.

Shuges when the Knicks won on a terrible foul on pippen, you think we swept it under the rug? Nope. Mst of us admit that. Even admit the lottery was rigged for us. You should be happy when you get the calls, but able to admit it too

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

OKC hadn't played a good game yet. I think they are due and wouldn't be surprised if they win big.
Neither have the Heat.

I expect a great game tonite!

The Heat have played their style of game thusfar (you could say the Heat have only played a great team game once or twice all postseason).  They will lose one of these next two games. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Lebron James is very overrated as a man defender.

yeah okay. D. Rose and Durants 4th quarter disagree with you buh, but what do they know? They're just the gods of the game right now.
laugh.gif

If this the criterion for which we are basing elite defenders Shawn Marion is the best defensive player in the league by a mile.

Back
Top Bottom