Official Miami Heat thread...1/24 vs ORL.. chalmers defense FTW

Well we know that there is only 5 or so of us on NT... and had a feeling that a heat thread would just get lost in a matter of 2 days.. but eff it....
21-17.. a lot better then last year.. anyways just got done watching some of the game vs the bucks and Spo's subbing rotations %*!!#+! sucks...
cook was hot 6-6 from the 3 line and he gets benched...and he brings in a tired wade... that had a bad shooting night... the way wade has been playing withthose min.. he can use a good rest.. especially if the team is doing fine...
beasley was hot and he gets benched.. matter fact he's been playing real good and cant even get in the starting line up??
why did chalmers get benched??? yeah we still won the game.. but damn this coach bugs the hell outta me
mad.gif
laugh.gif

The Heat are winning with 2 rookies, an underachieving Marion, an exhausted Wade, and no real C.

Their bench consists of Chris Quinn and D Cook. Decent, but 1 dimensional players.

Coach gets credit for having them in the 6th spot when practically no one had them even being over .500 this year.

His sub-patters are ******ed at times and he gets bailed out by Wade alot, but it's whatever.

i think more credit should go to wade then the coach for being in the 6th spot... i really think i can say that we would have a better record if we had adifferent coach...
i mean why the hell is quinn in instead of chalmers when we need a defense of stop??... and it seams like every game we are always trying to play catch up fromthe 1st qtr.. then we get beasley in thats a scoring threat.. we come back and he gets benched.. this slow pace half court offense needs a change... with youngplayers with young legs.. wade's quickness, marion wants to run... haslem a small center can cause havoc on the offensive end...

Originally Posted by SHUGES

The Heat are winning with 2 rookies, an underachieving Marion, an exhausted Wade, and no real C.

Their bench consists of Chris Quinn and D Cook. Decent, but 1 dimensional players.

Coach gets credit for having them in the 6th spot when practically no one had them even being over .500 this year.
Co-sign.

He may not be Pat Riley, but having a 21-17 record, and being in the 6th seed with the crew he has is a big accomplishment. The only thing I will say is thatBeasly needs to get more time. It seems like Chalmers has hit the rookie wall pretty hard. he is goingto be a good one, but he is just a little bit tooinconsistant.

He'll go as soon as Pat Riley feels it's time for him to...

and by that I mean whenever the team looks like it's a contender, Pat Riley will get rid of him and become the coach, then get all the shine.

i mean dude might be a good motivation coach or whatever... but i think when it comes down to drawing up plays, X's and O's he doesnt know !+!+... ilove watching my team play with the young talent and energy they have.. but on offense all you see is wade getting a screen.. and he creates his own shot ordish it out when he gets double teamed... it seems like thats the only play he knows.. and agian his subbing rotation sucks...

another lost today... we have never got blown out by these "elite teams"... matter fact we have beaten most of them... our team wasnt hittin.chalmers is in a bad slump

we playing the OKC tonight... come on heat.. lets end this long road trip with a win....
wade dropped 18 in the 1st...he is resting in the 2nd and beasley is not in ???????? wade, chalmers, beasley all sitting?? yeah real smart coach

Besides his substitution patterns at times, i think he has done a pretty decent job.

If this Marion deal goes through, Beasley will definitely get more minutes.

but the way the coach does his subbing who knows... i doubt he will get more min...its like waste of a 2nd pick.... im just trying to figure out what the hellis going on in his head when we need to score

good win heat... looks like chalmers got his groove back.... when we gonna see more of james jones???

first of its about time we started this thread!! team heat back in the building!! coach spo is decent but he needs to put beaseley in quick!!! we could get the4th spot when everything is said and done!!

Beasley wont get substantial minutes until we trade Marion. period.

more over even IF we do find a taker for Marion im all for giving Beas more

mins but not in the starting lineup because who will guard the opposing teams best

scorer? CHALMERS?? Let Wade waste all his energy on that side? Beasley?? i think james jones

or diawara will find themselves starting for defense if we trade marion so Beasley wont be getting

starter minutes anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom