OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT Vs CLEVELAND CAVALIERS GAME THREAD: THURS 2/4/10 8:00PM EST TNT

MIAMI HEAT Vs CLEVELAND CAVALIERS :

THURS 2/4/10

8:00PM EST

TNT

I'll update tomorrow

got my tix, hope its another instant classic bron/wade battle

cavs will keep it rollin and get that 10th straight

damn it i wanted to make this thread. was gonna put : Official Heat vs Cavs game thread: Dwade vs His Daddy... 
frown.gif

by far the best/most exciting matchup between two top players. No other matchup comes close in  entertainment value.

Miami had a tough game last night and has to travel...I love you Heat NTers but I don't think this will be close...

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Miami had a tough game last night and has to travel...I love you Heat NTers but I don't think this will be close...

Thanx JD n I'm gonna have to agree

Originally Posted by DevastatinD

its going to be a good game

no it wont. it will be a blow out and lebron gonna sit the whole 4th quarter. heat couldnt handle boston. no way they gonna keep up with cleveland

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Thanx JD n I'm gonna have to agree

what JD and bella.... plus we suck at back to back games.... i believe we are 1/6 while losing the 2nd game in back to back...
stupid coach didnt even play beasley in the 4th... what the hell kinda **@@ is that????... the 2nd leading scorer on the team... beasley tied the game before the half with a 3... then ties the game at the end of the 3rd with FT... then he gets benched while being down by 5.. wade getting doubled, wright and cook miss 5 open shots and still no beas!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.. my bad for the vent

well lets hope it will be a close team.... im down to see a wade vs lebron but we def need a W... the cavs are hot right now and playing them at home will be a hard team to beat.... is west and mo still out?

Cavs on a 9 game winning streak... D/ Wad tho is def. looking for revenge from that amazing game last time. Can't Wait!

Boobie Gibson out

Daniel Gibson at hospital with fiancee, Keyshia Cole, who was checked in as a precaution. It's apparently related to her pregnancy.

according to The Akron Beacon Journals Twitter.

#fact

Everytime they play on National TV someone ends up in a poster.
laugh.gif

Those BHM AF1s were fire.

But this game should be good. Hopfully we see someone else get banged on since thats been a theme with these two teams this year.

Back
Top Bottom