..::Official Miami Hurricanes @ Georgia Tech Thursday Night CFB 11/20::..

Go GT!

This should be a good game. GT is screwed if Nesbit can't play though. Also if Miami's D plays like they did last week they should win it.

Got my tix...driving up to ATL in the morning after my class.
smokin.gif
Pre-gaming at Stats.
pimp.gif

hopefully the canes get this, like I said in the other thread

it doesn't feel right when the canes are irrelavent

Hopefully the D can slow down the triple option and the offense can make some plays.

Let's keep gettin wins, I don't care what it leads too, just keep all these kids loving the feeling, and makin em hungry to do somethin even biggernext season.
pimp.gif

Can we get a haters roll call? Check in please, say hi.

Chester
Mike
Dre
Fresh
Any other Pac 9 guys that I might have upset this season.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

If I missed anybody, please raise your hand so we can add you to the list.

Tough one on the road for us. Our playcalling scares the crap outta me, U by a field goal.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

smokin.gif
Pre-gaming at Stats.
pimp.gif
Stats is weak. Then again, I haven't been in several months. They had some issues to work out...maybe they've gotten it right now.

Anywho...GT has been pushing a "whiteout" for this game for weeks, but it seems like many of their fans ain't having it. Complaining it's toocold and they don't have a white jacket, white isn't their primary color, it's too much like UGA and the blackout, etc.

!#*% is gonna look real weak on TV...
laugh.gif

Dwyer alone is enough to give Miami problems, but I def. wouldn't put money on GT to cover...

Ah boy, this game has me a little concerned. Cold weather, good team running a quirky offense...gonna be tough as hell.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tech getting an early score and leading at the half as Miami adjusts to the weather and the option attack, but Miami comingout strong in the third to make the fourth anybody's game.

If we stay close in the first half, I think we've got a good chance for the upset (Canes are a 4-pt underdog as of last night): Miami has outscored theiropponents 165-103 in the second half this year, including 36-7 over their last three (Wake, Virginia, VaTech).

Originally Posted by CP1708

Can we get a haters roll call? Check in please, say hi.

Chester
Mike
Dre
Fresh
Any other Pac 9 guys that I might have upset this season.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

If I missed anybody, please raise your hand so we can add you to the list.

Hater?

Nah, never that....

^
laugh.gif
Just needed another name to add is all.

You got your avy's back? Or just still pics is all?

If we go up early I like our chances, but GT's ball control worries me

Hopefully I'll be celebrating in Coconut Grove tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

smokin.gif
Pre-gaming at Stats.
pimp.gif
Stats is weak. Then again, I haven't been in several months. They had some issues to work out...maybe they've gotten it right now.
I don't know about the rest of the place...but we got sort of a "VIP" section up in the Adidas room that'll just be all Canesfans plus food, drinks, etc. Should be dope but I'm more hyped for the main event.

I'm about 80min from ATL now. I had to stop at the Ramada to chill and steal some wifi for a sec.
laugh.gif

Miami's defense is pretty young and if they over-pursue and get out of lanes, Dwyer can hit them for huge gains.

It's all about discipline and playing your assignments.

If your players on D are out there trying to be heroes, GT is gonna eat y'all alive.

Just play your assignments and force them to throw the ball, and scUM can win.

Back
Top Bottom