{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

[h1]I felt like this deserved its own post due to the magnitude of this event...one of the biggest celebrity tributes/funerals perhaps ever. Theviewing of this event will be alarming...either televised or here online. This may become one of the most watched events of our time. Links below.
[/h1][h1]Michael Jackson's memorial service[/h1]
The stage is set for Michael Jackson's final act in what could be the biggest celebrity send-off of all time.

If you weren't one of the lucky 8,750 fans to score a pair of tickets to Jackson's memorialservice at the Staples Center in Los Angeles,have no fear. You can watch it here live starting at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT.

http:// http://

Police estimate more than 250,000 people will cram onto the sidewalks outside the arena to pay their final respects tothe "Thriller" singer and one-time member of Motown legends the Jackson 5, who was 50 years oldwhen he died.
The memorial will be televised live on all major networks and in 85 theaters across the U.S. Yahoo! News will have reporters on the scene as well; you can view their tweets @YStartingPoint.

Some of the biggest names in pop music are expected to take part in the memorial service, including Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Mariah Carey, Usher, Lionel Richie, JenniferHudson and John Mayer. Civil rights leader Al Sharpton and Martin Luther King III, and basketball stars Magic Johnson and Kobe Bryant are also expected to attend.

Jackson will be buried at Forest Lawn Cemetery two hours beforethe memorial service begins.

I'm going to be at work ... going to miss it .
frown.gif

Is it going to re-air ?

I dont think they'll re-air someones memorial service. Better catch on Tivo or youtube it.

"I got the golden ticket!" one fan screamed out of his car window in a Willy Wonka moment as he drove out of the parking lot.
laugh.gif

anyway ill be watchin

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I'm going to be at work ... going to miss it .
frown.gif

Is it going to re-air ?
there will be a live online stream if you're able to do that

I usually have the day off, but I'm going in at 3 today so I can catch some, if not most of it.

I haven't shed any tears, but I won't throw that possibility out the window today.

watching on Cnn

seems to be the most in depth coverage there is

for those that must watch online, the MSNBC stream is supposed to be great
Mom's is watching it from work

Back
Top Bottom