Official Mike Posner Thread

Dude is beyond dope...

check out his new online series about his debut album...

[h1]Mike Posner - One Foot Out The Door (Trailer)[/h1]
http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip...e=1&show_portrait=0&color=b1934f&fullscreen=1http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip...e=1&show_portrait=0&color=b1934f&fullscreen=1
Peep the trailer for Mike Posner's web series, One Foot Out The Door, which will debut on elitaste.com on September 30th. This series will correspond with the release of Mike's new mixtape, also entitled One Foot Out The Door. The mixtape and series, which follows Mike as he balances his senior year at Duke with his full time music career, features appearances by Rosa Acosta, Wale, Gym Glass Heroes, KiD CuDi, Bun B, 3Oh3, 2AM Club and many more awesome people! It will also go behind the scenes of his shows, Austin City Limits, ThisIs50 Fest, the studio and even some important meetings. Tune in starting September 30th for Episode 1 and then every two weeks for a new episode.

A Matter Of Time
pimp.gif

I respect dude's grind going to Duke and having a record deal, but am I the only one that doesn't like his voice?

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

I respect dude's grind going to Duke and having a record deal, but am I the only one that doesn't like his voice?

na bro his voice is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

My thoughts EXACTLY.

losing my mind, smoke and drive and still not over you are something serious. doods a pretty good talent and i hope that him and wale get together and makesome music

I'm a fan...I'm just confused as to how hes gonna fit into the music game and blow up while staying true to whatever it is he's tryna accomplish...

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I'm a fan...I'm just confused as to how hes gonna fit into the music game and blow up while staying true to whatever it is he's tryna accomplish...

thats a good question

drug dealer girl def appreciated
wales dope but the posner +big sean has been a nice combo..ex who knows.

check mirrors edge w/ bun b. songs dopeee

One of the artist's I'm managing, who's also a duke alum like myself, is doing alot of @%#% with Posner that's pretty ridiculous.

You'd be surprised that there's alot of musical talent coming out of Duke as of late, which I'm damn proud of.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

One of the artist's I'm managing, who's also a duke alum like myself, is doing alot of @%#% with Posner that's pretty ridiculous.

You'd be surprised that there's alot of musical talent coming out of Duke as of late, which I'm damn proud of.
Man I didnt even know Posner had already graduated from duke. I remember when i first heard about him last year and i read his bio bout him stillgoin to Duke and everything at the time. Always thought that was pretty cool for some reason. Anyways I def wish Mike P. the best dude has some serious talentI listen to that Him and DJ Benzi tape at least once a week.

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

thats a good question

He's obviously all about the music but is finishing school to make his parents proud like he said in the vid.
Plus, if the music fails, a degree from Duke is one of the best you can get.

First tape was
pimp.gif
, waitin' on this new one ..

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Man I didnt even know Posner had already graduated from duke. I remember when i first heard about him last year and i read his bio bout him still goin to Duke and everything at the time. Always thought that was pretty cool for some reason. Anyways I def wish Mike P. the best dude has some serious talent I listen to that Him and DJ Benzi tape at least once a week.

He didn't graduate yet, still a senior and on course to graduate on time which is pretty impressive when you consider he's balancing school work and ahefty music career.

Back
Top Bottom