Official Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers - MNF Party Boat-

20111023_vikings-packers1_53.jpg

Rodgers will tie his 2010 season total passing TD's in week 10. (28)

Packers 33-23

Jared Allen on pace to break Strahan's sack record...

nfl_a_allen_300.jpg

Fav Chewtoy: Aaron Rodgers.

13.5 sacks, minimum.

Fluid mechanics. Composed demeanor. Fantastic hair. For a rookie, Ponder looks every bit a future superstar. In his first two starts, the first-round pick played about as well as anyone could expect. He completed 52.7-percent of his attempts for 227.5 yards per game while notching a 3:2 td:int split, an effort, as Visanthe Shiancoe remarked to the Star-Tribune last week, that sparked a team-wide  culture change. If Donovan McNabb was Debbie Downer, Ponder is Peppy Pete. The youngster's cool-under-pressure mentality has rubbed off on the entire locker-room, providing players with a renewed sense of confidence.

Jeremy Fowler of VikingsNow compared him to a future Aaron Rodgers (w/ a little less arm strength) and Paul Allen agreed.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Fluid mechanics. Composed demeanor. Fantastic hair. For a rookie, Ponder looks every bit a future superstar. In his first two starts, the first-round pick played about as well as anyone could expect. He completed 52.7-percent of his attempts for 227.5 yards per game while notching a 3:2 td:int split, an effort, as Visanthe Shiancoe remarked to the Star-Tribune last week, that sparked a team-wide  culture change. If Donovan McNabb was Debbie Downer, Ponder is Peppy Pete. The youngster's cool-under-pressure mentality has rubbed off on the entire locker-room, providing players with a renewed sense of confidence.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Not even the best hair in his division.

bilde.jpeg

AP is on my fantasy team but I have a 15 pt lead with him going against Percy so I feel pretty confident that I don't have to low key hope for him to rush for 200 yds with 0 TD's
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ponder's my guy so I'd love to see Rodgers give him a nice lesson on how to rip through a defense.
pimp.gif

it shall be a fun game to watch. judging how the vikes were pretty close last game, i wont be suprised if they beat the packers.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ponder isn't even w/ that chick anymore. She deaded him in college
laugh.gif

Vikings fans always holding onto old flings though Dre, you know that. (See: Brent Farve)

Wont even be close. Packers are too good and Rodgers is playin on a whole different level right now.

Back
Top Bottom