Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Looking for any heat m&n mourning or hardaway jerseys red or black size 40 or 36 if anyone is selling

Legit. Nice jersey btw

Might have to get that hardaway he has listed

Sound good, glad found a legit seller on ebay since 99% are fake, he has good prices too, this was listed at buy it now 289 but he came down to 200, so def deals to be had.

Next sale won't be until fathers day right?

I'm working some deals but I might be able to wait.

I have two questions. How much bigger is a size 48 M&N than a 44? And on the M&N jerseys that are only screen printed, how good is their quality? 

I ask this because, I am looking at possibly purchasing a M&N jersey. One of which is a Doug Williams Buccaneers jersey, which is screen printed. And the other is a size 48 NBA jersey, however I only have one M&N NBA jersey and it is a 44. It fits well, just a bit snug. I am 5'10" and 177lbs, will the 48? be too big on me? 

Thanks for the help

I have two questions. How much bigger is a size 48 M&N than a 44? And on the M&N jerseys that are only screen printed, how good is their quality? 

I ask this because, I am looking at possibly purchasing a M&N jersey. One of which is a Doug Williams Buccaneers jersey, which is screen printed. And the other is a size 48 NBA jersey, however I only have one M&N NBA jersey and it is a 44. It fits well, just a bit snug. I am 5'10" and 177lbs, will the 48? be too big on me? 

Thanks for the help

Man I guess it depends on everyone's body type. I'm 5'10 180 athletic build
I have a 40 lakers that fits to my body with a little but of room. But I can't wear a tshirt under
I have a 44 LJ hornets that fits not too long and loose on my body and I can fit a tshirt under but still looks good without a under shirt for summer.
I remember having a 48 iverson back in the day and it was way too long.
But I see people in here who describe different fits so unless all jerseys are different fitting I would suggest sticking with a 44 unless you want a long baggier fit.

Meant to add im a 33 waist I have a V shape upper body so I can see where if you have a bigger waist/stomach the fit is off

Last edited:
latest addition
View media item 1433232
LL

Man I guess it depends on everyone's body type. I'm 5'10 180 athletic build
I have a 40 lakers that fits to my body with a little but of room. But I can't wear a tshirt under
I have a 44 LJ hornets that fits not too long and loose on my body and I can fit a tshirt under but still looks good without a under shirt for summer.
I remember having a 48 iverson back in the day and it was way too long.
But I see people in here who describe different fits so unless all jerseys are different fitting I would suggest sticking with a 44 unless you want a long baggier fit.

Meant to add im a 33 waist I have a V shape upper body so I can see where if you have a bigger waist/stomach the fit is off
I am built the same with the V shape. I am also a 33 waist. My chest and shoulders are bigger than normal. My shoulders kinda jack stuff up at times. In regular shirts I need an XL. All large shirts rise in the back, but I can wear them under jerseys if that helps.

I am built the same with the V shape. I am also a 33 waist. My chest and shoulders are bigger than normal. My shoulders kinda jack stuff up at times. In regular shirts I need an XL. All large shirts rise in the back, but I can wear them under jerseys if that helps.
Then the only problem you night have with a 48 is the length. Take the 44 you have now and add about 2-3 inches and that's about what a 48 will be.

From the Fanatics sale, Kirby Puckett BP. I ordered the 91 one but they sent me the 85 one. I ain't mad cuz
I got it for $31.99 instead of $67.96. My 1st M&N BP and I like the fit of it.
LL

LL

Wore my bp for the 3rd time.. Do yall wear jerseys often? I wonder if I should continue to buy them

Back
Top Bottom