Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

95381D2B-EA91-4E2E-948B-CB672665F7D1.jpeg
3FB640CD-7FB4-465A-8DE9-6223EBAE2DF8.jpeg

Man my M&N 1984-1985 Lakers Swingman shorts just came in. These things run pretty big...smh.

I knew I should have ordered a small. Medium is a little too big for me.

Not sure if I want to go through the return process or try to sell them and buy a small. On the bright side, at least I know the true fit and good thing I didn't pull the trigger on more shorts that I wanted (had a couple more mediums in my cart).

Man my M&N 1984-1985 Lakers Swingman shorts just came in. These things run pretty big...smh.

I knew I should have ordered a small. Medium is a little too big for me.

Not sure if I want to go through the return process or try to sell them and buy a small. On the bright side, at least I know the true fit and good thing I didn't pull the trigger on more shorts that I wanted (had a couple more mediums in my cart).

I may buy them off you. How much?

Sucks on the shipping cost but these MN authentic shorts ain't feather weights like the Rev 30s. I think these shorts weigh over 1lb and Jefferson's will have to pay the shipping costs for 2lbs due to the rounding. Just my 2 cents tbough.....

HS class mate was about to donate this to Goodwill but gave it to me instead after seeing my IG posts. Earl Campbell Oilers jersey in size 48 (too big on me). I'm not sure if its authentic, must be from the original MN line up when jerseys were made in USA.

IMG_20180720_231722.jpg IMG_20180720_231739.jpg

It's real. Rare size too. I don't think I've even seen one under a sz 52.

Sucks on the shipping cost but these MN authentic shorts ain't feather weights like the Rev 30s. I think these shorts weigh over 1lb and Jefferson's will have to pay the shipping costs for 2lbs due to the rounding. Just my 2 cents tbough.....

I can send a 3-4 lb sneaker priority cross the country for those prices

HS class mate was about to donate this to Goodwill but gave it to me instead after seeing my IG posts. Earl Campbell Oilers jersey in size 48 (too big on me). I'm not sure if its authentic, must be from the original MN line up when jerseys were made in USA.

IMG_20180720_231722.jpg IMG_20180720_231739.jpg

48 too big?

Send on fam :nerd:

likeaboss2 likeaboss2 that Mutombo is pure :emoji_fire: It's the Swingman right? If you don't mind me asking, what size did you get and how does it fit?

Yeah its swingman; i don’t know if a authentic mutombo in this style released yet.

First swingman i ever ordered was a medium and was too tight. It fits slim on the chest which i like but the medium, my normal tts, was a gymnast tank on me.

The large fit much better. A tad long but still wearable.

I say if your skinny go tts, if youre broad-chested/shouldered, go a size up

*This is for the crew-neck jerseys, not sure if a 2001 iverson would fit differently

Back
Top Bottom