Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yeah its swingman; i don’t know if a authentic mutombo in this style released yet.

First swingman i ever ordered was a medium and was too tight. It fits slim on the chest which i like but the medium, my normal tts, was a gymnast tank on me.

The large fit much better. A tad long but still wearable.

I say if your skinny go tts, if youre broad-chested/shouldered, go a size up

*This is for the crew-neck jerseys, not sure if a 2001 iverson would fit differently

Thanks very much for the info! XL it is for me then.

The Mutombo Swingman looks amazing, in my eyes it has an Authentic-esque vibe to it :wink: Congrats on a dope pick up and enjoy turning heads left n right :pimp:

ADD465FA-646E-42A1-AA25-F8491C4F6138.jpeg
Finally pulled the trigger on these, loved the early 2000s Kings! They were robbed by refs in that LA series...

Just got my Warriors swingman shorts. Seems to fit shorter than I'd like. I am sort of used to Nike basketball shorts where they go pretty much to the knee so these are like an inch shorter.

Yea they def fit shorter than Nike but for me not enough to size up a whole a size. Their fit could be better imo though, the waist is wider than most shorts and the length a little shorter. Doesn’t really make sense to me. >D

ADD465FA-646E-42A1-AA25-F8491C4F6138.jpeg
Finally pulled the trigger on these, loved the early 2000s Kings! They were robbed by refs in that LA series...

The Lakers got robbed in game 5 (arguably the worst officiated game in NBA history) and had they not got screwed in the final seconds of that game they would’ve closed it out in 6.

Thankfully the better team wins in a best of 7 series and Sacramento went 16-30 from the free throw line at home in a do or die game 7 while Peja crapped the bed in the biggest moment. That game exposed them for the frauds they were.

On another note. Those shorts are dope. I have the half purple half black joints.

Back
Top Bottom