Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

not gonna front that Drake stuff is sick
mean.gif
laugh.gif

It is tho... but I still wouldnt buy or wear it.

did the conversion still $128 for a hoodie :x

I would cop this one

That's my fav too. Also the t-shirt version.

I bet this stuff will sell out tonight at the game or there will be ridiculous line ups.

the raptor logo snapback is nice too. Not for $65 though hah

not gonna front that Drake stuff is sick

i wouldnt say sick but the hoodie is cool.

would cop on discount, too bad its spring :lol:

suprised no tank tops or something. now that id cop if they was clean and nothing on the back

OVO **** is hard, but i'm not from Toronto so I don't see myself wearing it. I say this with a throwback Mitchell and Ness Vince Carter Raptors jersey sitting in my closet :lol:

I'm a Sixers fan so I have no problem wearing some Raptors gear

bruh, i can wear any teams gear as long as it looks good.

M&N sucks with tank tops. 2-3 years ago they released some simple ones with the logo and wordmark on the front. since then, terrible as hell with the designs. i should have copped as many as i could but they sold out when i tried to.

View media item 1464346

My "45" jersey came in today from the NBAstore...man this looks so nice in person. The red really pops!

2rwwyli.jpg

You guys weren't joking about how tight/slim M&N's basketball jerseys are now. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's a female version.

How do they fit though? I'm thinking of copping my first throwback. Do they fit like the Nike swing mans from back in the 00s? I have a XL joint from back in the day

My suit chest size is 44

Last edited:
That Iverson jersey is a 36 (Small) though. Jerseys aren't super slim fitted, they're just a normal size now.

Dope combination...I end up grabbing the 10s too....

As far as jersey fit, I think it comes down to personal preference....some people plan to wear their jerseys loose and some like myself only wear them in the summer with more of the tank look...if a person is trying to just show love to a team or player fit isn't too important but if the jersey is being worn in a fashion sense to me a somewhat fitted look is better....

Back
Top Bottom