Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does anyone know how to take off the numbers and letters off a swingman jersey? It looks like it was glued then stitched. I'm trying to convert my Bape Warriors jersey into a Curry jersey.

Does anyone know how to take off the numbers and letters off a swingman jersey? It looks like it was glued then stitched. I'm trying to convert my Bape Warriors jersey into a Curry jersey.

Why not just sell it and buy a Curry? They made so many of them they show up on sale all the time. There's always a chance of something going wrong while stripping, plus there could be glue you have to get rid of.

hoping we can get a Sheed bullets if they’re gonna put out a pistons.

While they are at it how about re-releasing an early 90’s sonics glove or kemp

^ Well...we're almost there. I hope they release the Kemp early 90s authentic, even though I got the swingman. I REALLY hope we get a Rasheed Bullets re-release. It was here and gone when it released. Not sure if it was a limited run, but it wasn't around for a long time.

Why not just sell it and buy a Curry? They made so many of them they show up on sale all the time. There's always a chance of something going wrong while stripping, plus there could be glue you have to get rid of.

I already own a Authentic Curry rookie but I thought it would have been cool to have a Curry jersey with the Bape print.

Looking at the olympic jersey a few pages back...

The way the stitching connects each letter in Pippen's name, isn't that a sign of being fake?

Disrespecting Chauncey......

84ABC615-AEEB-4605-83EA-0A03D72CF673.jpeg
04F22DEA-AD25-4ECA-928F-ABDB91F4B172.jpeg
73750FFB-589F-4FAB-80D0-E25D89545DFF.jpeg

Cut on the back of the hamilton jersey looks a little funny but ive seen m&n do much worse. All the dri-fit m&n’s ive seen have looked very nice

That Just Don sale was too good to pass up. I had to grab the 2004 ASG East shorts to rock with my Storm Blue Unions. The rest of the shorts on the site were either way too big or were white colorways (i really hate white clothing, I’m terrible with keeping them clean).

Back
Top Bottom