Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally crossed the US border to pick up my packages from the Black Friday sale.

Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls rookie jersey which was 50% retail @ Oneness Boutique.

Derrick Rose Chicago Bulls 2008-09 alternate jersey which was already sale priced @ Mitchell and Ness plus an additional 40%.

5C9729D1-B2BA-4E90-9733-9E2044309108.jpeg
Didn’t know oneness had this one

Didn’t know oneness had this one

It was from the Oneness Black Friday 2019 sale. I got the 1997-98 Jordan Bulls jersey (50% off) from them too during their Black Friday 2018 sale and the 1992 USA Dream Team Jordan jersey in Sept. 2019 for 40% off.

They don’t charge sales tax but they do charge
for shipping though.

C92F1064-F3BD-4140-99E1-617B907F1E1A.jpeg

It was from the Oneness Black Friday 2019 sale. I got the 1997-98 Jordan Bulls jersey (50% off) from them too during their Black Friday 2018 sale and the 1992 USA Dream Team Jordan jersey in Sept. 2019 for 40% off.

They don’t charge sales tax but they do charge
for shipping though.

C92F1064-F3BD-4140-99E1-617B907F1E1A.jpeg
I understood it was from Black Friday. I just never saw it. 2018 I ordered the white Kobe and they never sent it and I had to hassle them to get my money back.

Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls rookie year shooting shirt looks nice. I wish Oneness had this right now
with their 40% sale.

6334B26E-714E-4053-91F6-F73109CE702B.jpeg

1C2014C3-7AD2-4380-B2E2-18A15A50C28A.jpeg

22939633-0B48-4C21-917D-EED1012751A1.jpeg

I LOVE THIS!!! But, I have my Nike 8403 Jordan Rookie Warmup Jacket in my closet in almost perfect condition. I wear it sparingly and always wore it when I went to the Sixers game when they were playing the Bulls when D Rose was there. Always had people asking about it. If this goes on sale, maybe I'll snag it one day.

I LOVE THIS!!! But, I have my Nike 8403 Jordan Rookie Warmup Jacket in my closet in almost perfect condition. I wear it sparingly and always wore it when I went to the Sixers game when they were playing the Bulls when D Rose was there. Always had people asking about it. If this goes on sale, maybe I'll snag it one day.

Nice!

I don’t think Canada even got the Nike 8403 warmup jacket for sale here. I was able to cop the swingman rookie jerseys and caps when they came out here but never saw the warmups.

They both have the OG lighter mesh

I’ve had both the old tag and new tag, same mesh

The newest run from September 2019 has a different mesh- even different from what used on the original China made rookies, #12, etc. . Maybe there’s a run between the tag changes with the old mesh?

The newest run from September 2019 has a different mesh- even different from what used on the original China made rookies, #12, etc. . Maybe there’s a run between the tag changes with the old mesh?
Do you have pictures?

the one original used on that rookie was the light, thin, slightly bigger hole mesh. I had it when it dropped a few years ago, then in October I ended up getting the “new” version with the new jock tag but ended up selling it.

was the same mesh. But if you noticed a difference I take your word for it

Can y'all please provide accurate details on the deal Mitchell & Ness has with Michael Jordan? It's something that has always interested me. I believe most of us know he was always hard to deal with in terms of his rights and likeness used on products.

I recall the first time they ever produced a Jordan jersey in 2007 in time for NBA All-Star Weekend. It was an overpriced gimmick for a screen printed red jersey based on 1986-87 to correlate with the dunk contest he won that season. The stupid fancy box that came with the jersey made it unnecessarily pricey. The box it came with basically made it a $150 to $200 rip-off!

I don't recall any other Jordan jerseys produced after that one until 2014. Please correct me if I'm wrong about no other Jordan jerseys produced between 2007 to 2014.

When Mitchell & Ness began producing multiple versions of Jordan jerseys in 2014, there was a detail stating they would be collaborating with Nike to produce them for like 5 years. Someone please explain why they would have to work with Nike since it wasn't Jordan Brand shoes or apparel they were producing, it was strictly throwback jerseys so the rights to make them would have to be granted from NBA licensing. And it's now past 5 years and I still see Jordan jerseys being re-released occasionally. I believe the recently released 1988 NBA All-Star Game was never produced before, and I'm sure this was done to coincide with this year's game being held in Chicago for the first time in 32 years.

I'm still having a hard time fathoming they didn't make Jordan jerseys during the throwback frenzy era circa 2000 to 2002, talk about missed opportunities for fans and missed profits for Mitchell & Ness. But I guess difficulties securing rights will do that. I'm just tripping out how they're now available several years past the fad.

don’t think Canada even got the Nike 8403 warmup jacket for sale here. I was able to cop the swingman rookie jerseys and caps when they came out here but never saw the warmups.

They did, cuz I own one. Pretty certain I bought mine from SportChek. Mf’n jersey era! Bought an XL when I’m M smh

my local dry cleaners messed up my ewing smh... not even going to post pictures but it is an easy fix... they altered the length perfect... but they put the tags directly on the bottom with no space in between... they said i had to tell them ahead of time... besides that the jersey came out ok... if anything i might take it somewhere else to move the tags up a bit...

but anyway after seeing the jordan rookie cursive jersey on here... it inspired me to get my nike joint altered... so im a take it to my other dry cleaners and see how they do it... ill post pics once i get it done... im a tell them specifically to not only shorten the jersey but put the tags up so its not all the way on the bottom smh

How accurate are the Charles Woodson jerseys?

Wrong material and cut for the 2002 version for sure. For the price that an authentic Woodson from when he played goes for I suggest buying an OG off eBay. I got a super clean Reebok 2001 Helmet Tag Woodson for $100 a couple years ago that way.

Bad ***

too bad M&N sucks and can’t even reproduce this jersey correctly shape wise especially shoulders

not sure if humans have changed or style but weird how their ruin most jerseys with a much wider shoulder and trim

that iverson throwback was my first ever throwback jersey which i copped in 03... it was way too big on me when i got it... joint was a 52 lol... but i got it altered and it fits perfect... i need to break it out in the summer this year... i got it from total sports in philly if yall remember that was the spot for fitteds and jerseys back in the day

Back
Top Bottom