Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I need some batting practice jerseys for cheap

IMO those are some of the best stuff m&n sells

nice fit as always donjuan513 donjuan513 #fashiongawd :pimp:

I only have a few BP jerseys so I can't compare it to anything else they make. I thought M&N was gonna have a labor day sale, but I was wrong. Most of the BP jerseys on their site are only available in an XL and up. It also looks like the Rays one they had a few months ago completely disappeared. :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:

Those vest are clean.

Would cop the Seahawks one but I already got the other one they previously made

I'm waiting for the next set of Hawks throwbacks
nerd.gif
Copped the Largent today for a little cheaper than retail 
nerd.gif

I'm still waiting on some Mariners stuff 
mean.gif
 A beanie..something

nice fit as always donjuan513 donjuan513 #fashiongawd :pimp:

I only have a few BP jerseys so I can't compare it to anything else they make. I thought M&N was gonna have a labor day sale, but I was wrong. Most of the BP jerseys on their site are only available in an XL and up. It also looks like the Rays one they had a few months ago completely disappeared. :stoneface: :stoneface:

Batting practice are already cheap so I don't think Mitchell and ness ever puts them on sale

I o kt got my Gibson tigers, want the newer on with the Tigers in the D logo and the white Ripken Orioles as well as some others. They are nice for spring/summer everyday. Don't even gotta be into baseball to wear em and the quality is nice and thick

Bp are rarely if ever on discount with coupon codes on major sites guys
My hey are already cheap

But hey if they ever do pop up for the low someone hit me up

My hey are already cheap

BP jerseys are always included in mlbshop's 30% and 25% off deals. They have a 25% deal at least once a month, they notify by email when you sign up with them.

http://shop.mlb.com/home/index.jsp

Yea but their selection sucks and lack of sizes otherwise I would have been happy with their sales :lol:

My hey are already cheap

BP jerseys are always included in mlbshop's 30% and 25% off deals. They have a 25% deal at least once a month, they notify by email when you sign up with them.

http://shop.mlb.com/home/index.jsp

Yea but their selection sucks and lack of sizes otherwise I would have been happy with their sales :lol:

True.

yall ever get your jerseys tailored. all the joints i bought a few years ago are way too big for me now.

Back
Top Bottom