Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

loso-tradeitall.jpg

That’s the kobe i’m waiting on. Need that restock!

And **** don’t even get me started on luxury goods, we copping $700 t shirts that I know goddamn well don’t cost $700 to make and produce
$15 at most for most of these luxury brands, probably less to be 100% honest with you

An error I had to edit with this post since I posted incorrectly for some odd reason.

Last edited:
I remember when I wanted that garbage *** watch :lol:

Which one? A real one or a bootleg one like a lot of kids had during the early 2000s? You knew it was a fake like Renegade being a fake Ultimate Warrior in WCW whenever you saw kids wearing them that time because those kids weren't credible rappers at all.

Which one? A real one or a bootleg one like a lot of kids had during the early 2000s? You knew it was a fake like Renegade being a fake Ultimate Warrior in WCW whenever you saw kids wearing them that time because those kids weren't credible rappers at all.
I mean back then it was the hottest watch

looking back :x

I see y’all boys done bought up all the black stripe 91-92 Jordan jerseys in an xl lol...beat me to it. On another note I’m about to become strictly team authentic on everything...I usually just get Jordan and Kobe authentic bc that’s only way they come but mostly swingman everything else. Ordered a white mutombo swingman and when I tell u these new swingmans are cheaply made I mean damn. All heat pressed when every other one I own is stitched and the actual mesh is much thicker. I’d rather catch an authentic on sale than to pay for that again! Crazy

I see y’all boys done bought up all the black stripe 91-92 Jordan jerseys in an xl lol...beat me to it. On another note I’m about to become strictly team authentic on everything...I usually just get Jordan and Kobe authentic bc that’s only way they come but mostly swingman everything else. Ordered a white mutombo swingman and when I tell u these new swingmans are cheaply made I mean damn. All heat pressed when every other one I own is stitched and the actual mesh is much thicker. I’d rather catch an authentic on sale than to pay for that again! Crazy

They had restocked the MJ's already I'd wait for another restock. Price was okay on them, around $230 shipped.

And people rightfully gave Fabolous crap about wearing a du-rag over his hat. He looked really idiotic for that, like much dumber than a kid in special education classes.
Those bootleg Jacob & Co. watches were common with high school kids in the early 2000s. They sure had the need to floss taking ghetto public transportation and attending ghetto trash education level public schools.

Had a feeling you were an old racist white guy from the Master P discussion. Calling a bandana a durag is pretty ignorant but your last post is beyond disgusting and offensive.

I think it was Hahahaha Hahahaha that mentioned it last week and if not my mistake but someone in here brought up they were looking for this gold Knicks jacket and I stumbled across a link where they got it for over half off rn

https://www.hibbett.com/mitchell-an...8647_color=7010#q=knicks&lang=default&start=3

290E2116-C6DC-4031-8B76-21C7A67E0C8C.jpeg

APPRECIATE THIS!

JUST GRABBED IT FOR $50! I had a 25% off code from them. Wish they had the NY Giants one too, I'd grab it but thank you. Hope this fits nice. I've bought a few satin jackets from M&N and some fit real nice, some fit real sloppy.

Now if anyone sees this one for cheap, hit me please

stjkmg18042-nygsilv_1.jpg

Last edited:
Had a feeling you were an old racist white guy from the Master P discussion. Calling a bandana a durag is pretty ignorant but your last post is beyond disgusting and offensive.

I don't want this to veer way off track since I frequently check in for throwback stuff I've had an affinity for since the early 2000s, but I'd like to elaborate on my perspectives based on experiences and stuff I've witnessed in my lifetime.

Du-rag or also do-rag is actually an accepted word now although I'm not sure if they're officially in the dictionary honestly. But that term was actually used as a description in a newspaper article covering Deion Sanders' Hall Of Fame induction when he placed one on his bust as a fun presentation since it was his style during his playing days. It's just another term for bandana and I've gotten used to using it for years now. I even use it to mention Hulk Hogan's common attire now although I honestly used bandana in the distant past when talking about him. I don't see how du-rag is a racially insensitive term especially since it's used by all ethnic groups as a description.

The Master P references I made had absolutely nothing to do with his race, he was just a mediocre individual who had an unrealistic aspiration to make it to the NBA at an older age. I recall I never mentioned anything about his race, I always made a point about how I disliked his music and how his NBA aspiration as a grown man was laughable based on his lack of talent and preseason statistics.

Let's be realistic, bootleg items have always been common in disenfranchised areas more or less due to affordability and their need to have something to show off or brag about owning. Yes there are bootleg items in areas with people who are doing good financially as well, but it's a lower percentile realistically.

Anyone knows damn well those Jacob watches in the early 2000s the kids were wearing were fake because they couldn't even afford to own a common car. So yeah they were fake if they were wearing them on public transportation but couldn't have their own car to drive. And there's no way their parent(s) spent their hard earned money on a real Jacob watch for them but not give them a car which is a necessity. Let's hope parents weren't stupidly backwards like that.

Yeah public school wasn't good for me. It failed me and many in my generation. It's pathetic I learned more on my own via the internet and fact finding and life experiences since I graduated a long time ago. Staying in middle school and high school was absolutely one of the worst things I did in my life. An absolute waste of time. I should have dropped out after the 5th grade had I known it would be that bad for me going forward. I can say I attended one of the worst public school systems in the world.

I mean back then it was the hottest watch

looking back :x

I already knew definitely know the time period you were referring to. I meant did you contemplate getting a fake Jacob watch or actually a real one at that time? Real or fake was the basis of my inquiry, not time frame.

Those Jacob watches from back in the day did not age well. I dunno about the new stuff.

I thought they were always cool and innovative. I still actually like them although rappers haven't worn them for years now. I liked the 5 time zones gimmick on them. Rappers with money to burn always had it better because they could get them customized by Jacob with materials of their preference and additional diamonds. I honestly thought they would endure time when they were out in the 2000s, but I was wrong honestly. At least people still recall them as evidenced in these posts.

I finally got a rookie version of a Kevin Garnett jersey on Christmas Eve last year. I always wanted one of these Timberwolves jerseys since the mid-2000s. Good thing I didn't get one that decade because I would have stupidly gotten a size 56 more than likely. I think they were discontinued for years and resurfaced the end of the last decade.

I always liked how simple they were. And the royal blue with green letters and numbers were cool too. I already had the hat since the last decade years before I got the jersey. I also like how their logo was simple with a wolf's head in front of a basketball which is basically a substitute moon gimmick.
IMG_4110.JPG
IMG_4111.JPG

Back
Top Bottom