Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Joined Jul 16, 2017
I don’t know how these are but the ones that used to be $500 imo were nicer. They actually looked likehe customized them from actual jerseys. The zippers on pockets looked better and the details inside. Now they just look like something Mitchell and ness made and slapped his name on it. The white magic vs the blue magic is a perfect example.
Yea I don’t have too many of the $500 but I think they were better on the low too. I’m happy at $400 as long as the letters ain’t smaller, which stunnaman stunnaman told me he stopped doing on future pairs. The Miami Heat pair will get bought full price plus tax and shipping the first place I see em at thats one of my grail items and I don’t really call items grails like that lol

Joined Jul 27, 2012
thanks for posting this. Did the same. Now I need to unload some more stuff as well lol.
it was a necessary purchase. I have the, gold, purple and white #8. Needed all 3 in #24 as well.
Have the forum era gold and purple as well.

just need the blue 50th anniversary and the 07-08 throwback. Hopefully they restock soon.

Daniel.

formerly dantheballer
Joined May 10, 2008
Looks like the Kobe 81 pt game jersey restocked on MN in most sizes but there’s no 40 or 48 right now.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now