Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i Would gladly pay $500 for them now. I want the white or black. The bulls script is way more iconic than the older Chicago
Yea I got the red, I made a mistake not buying the white pair, bought too many white pairs was my logic :smh:
Black pair would’ve been fire but never seen an xl

I picked these up off of feature yesterday. I wish he would go back to the Bulls crest but these are still nice.

I grabbed mine from Feature too. What do those look like?

Nice don pickup

those jankee shorts are disgusting

My first pair of Just Don shorts. I didn't understand why they were so expensive until I got them in hand. I'm glad I sold my pair of Bulls Swingman shorts and I bought these instead. Now I want a pair of the Lakers shorts. I'm leaning towards the 96-97 Road pair.

My first pair of Just Don shorts. I didn't understand why they were so expensive until I got them in hand. I'm glad I sold my pair of Bulls Swingman shorts and I bought these instead. Now I want a pair of the Lakers shorts. I'm leaning towards the 96-97 Road pair.
Yup they are definitely worth the price!
go with both lakers, they are fire

M&N dropped the price on the Melo jersey I’ve been eyeing for a while. Can get it for 190+shipping. Decisions, decisions...

Trying to limit impulse buys. Flints dropping tomorrow so gotta factor that in too... Adulting sucks

Contemplating that 96-97 Iverson Road. It's a decent price, and I'm not sure if I should wait for the father's day sale, they already took 20% off, and I got another code that gave me another 20% off that, so it's basically 40%, wonder if I should pull the trigger.....

Damn, I should have bit on the coupon on fanatics for the purple Kobe jersey. I was hesitating on whether I really wanted it and now the coupon isn't valid.

they are mainly the same quality as authentic shorts. The only real luxury item is the Lampo zippers. The rest is just standard Mitchell and ness

Since when did mitchell ness drop the Nets carter and J Kidd ?
37D4A07C-AD00-467D-A7EA-57C463970D91.png

Not a Don fan.... I don’t get it. Authentic shorts with the team across the crotch and zipper pockets for 4hunnit. Its not original, and without Don’ s name attached most would not mess with them. If some random had these at a sneaker-con or your local boutique you would walk on bye. But you know everybody scraped there knees up when LeBron wore them. #TEAM$80AUTHENTICONLY #ISTHEIRACODE

Come at me bro........

Not a Don fan.... I don’t get it. Authentic shorts with the team across the crotch and zipper pockets for 4hunnit. Its not original, and without Don’ s name attached most would not mess with them. If some random had these at a sneaker-con or your local boutique you would walk on bye. But you know everybody scraped there knees up when LeBron wore them. #TEAM$80AUTHENTICONLY #ISTHEIRACODE

Come at me bro........

when he originally did them, he actually customized them by using old jerseys. The concept was originally his. Now everyone is doing it and even the just don pairs are all Mitchell and ness made. Original price somewhat justified given the work put in. Current shorts, I agree are just his name.

The late '90s to the end of their time in New Jersey jerseys were always nice. Like the best navy jerseys out there. And that was the best era for that team during their time in the NBA especially since they had Jason Kidd so I'll always be able to identify with those jerseys. I'll definitely go with a Kidd over anyone else they make.

The only thing disappointing about the current Mitchell & Ness versions is the material. I wish they went with the archaic mesh material instead of the Dri-Fit. I may hold out and see if they'll produce some mesh material ones although it may not be possible.

I'm glad I got my guy Kobe Bryant before his unexpected frenzy from late January until present. I got this 2004 NBA All-Star Game jersey last summer.
IMG_4125.JPG
IMG_4126.JPG

At least Mitchell & Ness got it right with the detail that "ALL-STAR" was on a patch and not sewn directly onto the jersey. I know firsthand because the crappy Reebok ones from 2004 have "ALL-STAR" sewn directly onto the jersey and not on a patch like how it was worn by the players.
IMG_4138.JPG

what year is the Bulls shorts? 98 Bulls? Does it say on the back of the waistband?

There's nothing on the back of the waistband. The invoice from Feature says 1997-1998.

they are mainly the same quality as authentic shorts. The only real luxury item is the Lampo zippers. The rest is just standard Mitchell and ness

Thank you for the rundown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom