Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Beautiful despite its flaws...
#wdywt

20200624_151659.jpg
I have this jersey on the way fire.

Woooow. I ordered on the 18th. Mind you Phila is two hours away from my city. Welp.

Their online stock ships from Cali. I ordered my Seaver on the 11th and it got here on the 23rd. The longest delay seems to be from ordering to them actually shipping. Shipping doesn't take forever imo.

It’s fake and even if it weren’t it would still be a swingman so that’s a double L right there.

Just compare the tags with the official swingmans, it’s not hard to notice the difference if you really seek the answer to your question.

Thanks, I appreciate it! I only just started looking at getting some M&N’s recently.

Thanks, I appreciate it! I only just started looking at getting some M&N’s recently.
You’re welcome.

Honestly, don’t waste your money on swingmans and jump straight to authentics. Unless you’re really looking for one player specifically that they don’t have in authentic.

People say “but it’s so much more expensive I can’t afford it”, well if you buy one swingman, chances are you’ll buy another one, and for that price you could have a much higher quality piece that’ll last you a decade plus if you take care of it. Just my advice from personal experience.

M&N is having shipping delays. Jus be patient. They seem to ship in batches on the weekends. Last 2 orders took about 2 weeks to get shipping email and both times i got the emails Sunday mornings...

Back
Top Bottom