Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If anybody knows where I can the gold version right now, please do tell. Love how these feel compared to the other mesh ones.

And what other teams had the dri-fit material too that M&N makes, as well? Spurs?

269068F4-23C1-4405-B5D4-010147C1C34E.jpeg

Yea they shipped my Floridians

just waiting on my sixer dons, t-wolves and Jazz authentic shorts, Lebron, Ewing, and Penny Authentic to ship lol.

EDIT - shipping emails coming in fast now. Got Lebron and Ewing tracking

Last edited:
With M&N it’ss easy to wait for a restock vs paying resell. Its not like sneakers or current jerseys where there’s one release and thats it.

M&N can re-release a jersey as many times as they want. Only issue is if they lose a contract (nhl, barkley, etc).

Don’t sleep on these M&N-branded shorts. I grabbed them for under $60 (and I think they’re still up there). They are basically Authentics with zippered side pockets and one rear pocket with embroidered Mitchell and Ness logo above it. SUPER nice!

Link here

FA0B2ED1-516E-49DB-AE90-660D34CF6E6B.jpeg
255CCD08-349F-45BF-A0BC-0FDA17ADBE43.jpeg

anybody got any codes?

With M&N it’ss easy to wait for a restock vs paying resell. Its not like sneakers or current jerseys where there’s one release and thats it.

M&N can re-release a jersey as many times as they want. Only issue is if they lose a contract (nhl, barkley, etc).

Very true but sometimes the wait is very long for a restock. You'll definitely need patience.

I've also felt over the past year M&N has also cut down on production numbers. Which, combined with their resurgence, is why you're seeing a lot of drops selling out faster than ever. Also why the sales % has gone down. I feel like they're kind of following Supreme's model when it comes to stuff now.

Don’t sleep on these M&N-branded shorts. I grabbed them for under $60 (and I think they’re still up there). They are basically Authentics with zippered side pockets and one rear pocket with embroidered Mitchell and Ness logo above it. SUPER nice!

Link here

FA0B2ED1-516E-49DB-AE90-660D34CF6E6B.jpeg
255CCD08-349F-45BF-A0BC-0FDA17ADBE43.jpeg

I bought the other colorway yesterday. Good thing I jumped on them fast. I only see ^~~~~~ those on the site now.

1593303430242.png

finally after 2 weeks, my Kobe All star 04 jersey is shipped. I got lucky with a medium.

Last edited:
I bought the other colorway yesterday. Good thing I jumped on them fast. I only see ^~~~~~ those on the site now.

1593303430242.png

****. Those shorts are great. I love plain simple stuff. DB Cooper DB Cooper is there a site link for them? I don't see them on M&N's webshop.

I think I mentioned a while back the last M&N purchase I made was their branded tearaway track pants. Probably one of my fav purchases in recent years. Wish they brought them back this year with a variation of colour schemes. They only made 2 when they dropped last year.

EDIT: Just checked they brought the 2 back from last year. I highly recommend them if you're looking for an every day tear away pants, esp when wearing sneakers like AJ 1s. It's also perfect for the summer when you don't want to wear shorts. The ONLY issue I'd say is the elastic waist drawcord. They could've executed that better.

Last edited:
just waiting on my sixer dons, t-wolves and Jazz authentic shorts, Lebron, Ewing, and Penny Authentic to ship lol.

EDIT - shipping emails coming in fast now. Got Lebron and Ewing tracking
I’m also waiting for Jazz authentics, Lebron, Ewing, and Penny authentics to ship.

****. Those shorts are great. I love plain simple stuff. DB Cooper DB Cooper is there a site link for them? I don't see them on M&N's webshop.

I think I mentioned a while back the last M&N purchase I made was their branded tearaway track pants. Probably one of my fav purchases in recent years. Wish they brought them back this year which a variation of colour schemes. They only made 2 when they dropped last year.

EDIT: Just checked they brought the 2 back from last year. I highly recommend them if you're looking for an every day tear away pants, esp when wearing sneakers like AJ 1s. It's also perfect for the summer when you don't want to wear shorts. The ONLY issue I'd say is the elastic waist drawcord. They could've executed that better.

They appear to be sold out for now.

Keep checking back. They tend to restock from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom