Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That Kobe is on my grail list but I just can’t do it right now. Bought way too much stuff recently and the Mrs. would probably cut me lol.

Did MN ever make a ‘10 finals home jersey?

they didn’t. But they should’ve, wouldn’t be surprised if they eventually do.

From a practicality standpoint. Would’ve made more sense to the white jersey with the 09 finals patch since they won their finals game wearing the whites that season, (won game 5 in 08 wearing the same patch as well), while In 2010, they lost game 2 wearing the whites. On the flip side, they went 3-0 wearing the gold jerseys in the 2010 finals.

6BA15443-B15A-4AFD-B368-22B3F2E37B58.gif

Until they make the blue Kobe better, I’m out on it

even though he never wore that specific version..

id love if they made the dri fit 03-04 version

I don’t mind the blue trim

M&N has to fix the placement of the numbers, it’s almost belt level :lol:

Everyone wanted that blue Kobe, it restocks, now folks pump fakin. Then next month it’s gonna b mann I shoulda copped that blue Kobe when it restocked lol....y’all wild

it's like this every single time. it's just that $300+ hits different now. but back then we could at least grab at some sort of discount

Kobe 98 all star restocked too...Had to grab this one for sure.

https://www.mitchellandness.com/authentic-jersey-all-star-west-1998-kobe-bryant-ajy4cp1

Last edited:
Everyone wanted that blue Kobe, it restocks, now folks pump fakin. Then next month it’s gonna b mann I shoulda copped that blue Kobe when it restocked lol....y’all wild

I’d be all over it if I didn’t just by three jerseys, two pairs of dons, and three authentic shorts.

I like the Kobe but don't like it enough to spend $300 especially after all the other ish I got coming in the mail lol.

Back
Top Bottom