Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

E3B69478-5032-464C-A3C9-6DDFAB5D93C6.png

This is what I read

E3B69478-5032-464C-A3C9-6DDFAB5D93C6.png

This is what I read

I read that as well and the way it reads that just pertains to "unaccompanied purchases" which are items purchased on a trip that you are having mailed and not bringing them with you across the border. When I researched it I thought it was going to get a direct answer but that was not the case.

I read that as well and the way it reads that just pertains to "unaccompanied purchases" which are items purchased on a trip that you are having mailed and not bringing them with you across the border. When I researched it I thought it was going to get a direct answer but that was not the case.
Yeah same was a little confused but hopefully all works out

Just looked at the Penny jersey on M&N (I bookmarked it, sad I know lol) and it looks like it's from newer stock, the stock pic has the newer jocktag on it. It's becoming an obsession now. I know I gotta end my buying soon.

Just looked at the Penny jersey on M&N (I bookmarked it, sad I know lol) and it looks like it's from newer stock, the stock pic has the newer jocktag on it. It's becoming an obsession now. I know I gotta end my buying soon.
Lemme know if it restock man... it Got me checking every 4 AM since then

Not gonna happen. We're all in this together.

hahahahahhaha :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom