Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Joined Jul 24, 2013
My buddy had the same issue.
Now you can do this.
I will not be responsible for anything that happens to your jersey.
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He soaked a hand towel in water dabbed the wax paper that was stuck to the print. and just went over the paper lightly with the towel couple times came right off.
I already contacted M&N about the issue. I dont want to do anything to ruin the jersey. And the front side is the same way. Also I would consider it more than "stuck on there"; its pretty bad. It took some of the paint off. My original post was explained wrong. I stated that the wax paper melted on there, but its the opposite way around. Its like the print melted, and the wax paper then got stuck in the melted print. Idk its all messed up.

Joined Mar 2, 2012
Do you usually get the same size in your NBA jerseys as the MLB (AUTHENTICS)?
I think mlb jerseys fit slightly bigger than nba jerseys but usually not enough for me to size down. I'm a 48 in all nba jerseys. But I can do 44 or 48 in mlb depending on the jersey and the cut.

Joined Feb 6, 2013
I think mlb jerseys fit slightly bigger than nba jerseys but usually not enough for me to size down. I'm a 48 in all nba jerseys. But I can do 44 or 48 in mlb depending on the jersey and the cut.
Unless you are buying BPs. Those seem to be shorter and slimmer.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now