Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

After seeing that Pelicans game last night, I'm not a fan of those but I get it represents NO pretty well so it is what it is.

Other than that, I think for a franchise who's always had pretty solid uni's, the current Pacers ones aren't it.

Breaking up the Lakers shorts lebron 7 media day thing...

20200731_084740.jpg

Last edited:
Rockets new uniforms aren’t great but they’re 1000x better than their wide shoulder jerseys they wore for years.

Pelicans jerseys garbage too.

Dallas is BEYOND due for new uniform design.

I know at the time the old Mavs look was considered "outdated" but....this to me was always a massive downgrade.

gettyimages-74354046-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-526922-2048x2048.jpg

I liked the jerseys they switched to in 01-02 at the time, but they didn’t age well. Switching the shade of blue from navy to the blue they wore when they won the title in 2011 was an upgrade. But I agree, a redesign would do them well.

something incorporation either the green style from the 80’s or the jason kidd era blue would have potential.

Mavs 90s jerseys were their best but looking back these were pretty clean:

1596212305562.jpeg

Where those the ones Diddy "designed"?

The Mavs have so many cool concept uni's from people online too. Maybe someone needs to just wear one on Shark Tank?:lol:

My MJ USA jersey from Corporate will be here Monday and I just ordered it yesterday. Meanwhile I ordered my Raptors shorts Monday from Exfitted and they haven't shipped them yet. Are they always this slow?

Dallas is BEYOND due for new uniform design.

I know at the time the old Mavs look was considered "outdated" but....this to me was always a massive downgrade.

gettyimages-74354046-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-526922-2048x2048.jpg

Personally, I thought it was a huge upgrade. I still remember when Fab busted them out first and and I thought they were so awesome. Had to wait about a month for my jersey store in the mall to finally get them. That's the same exact jersey in my first photo above, actually. To this day, I still think of Jamal Mashburn when I see the old Mavs uni's and I want no parts of that:lol:

Hope y’all ain’t copping Kobe’s on eBay, some god tier fakes out there.

Chinese auction site is flooded with them..

those prices are way too good to be true. I was about to pull the trigger a week ago and decided against it when I saw a seller sell fake dons.

After seeing that Pelicans game last night, I'm not a fan of those but I get it represents NO pretty well so it is what it is.

Other than that, I think for a franchise who's always had pretty solid uni's, the current Pacers ones aren't it.

Man, I love the City jerseys the Pacers are wearing right now! Not a big fan of the Navy Statement ones with the name in a circle in the front, though.

You can’t even tell their fake aside from difference inside tag and people say the hardwood classic in the front ( I can’t tell a diff)

materials, twill, stitching, and construction Are all 100% exact? Zero idea if they’re real and taken out the back door or who knows but every single Kobe aside from the royal blue and the light blue one is for sale for $70-80 each on China sites

just sharing the info, wish I had more. Thought about copping to make a comparison video or something

My MJ USA jersey from Corporate will be here Monday and I just ordered it yesterday. Meanwhile I ordered my Raptors shorts Monday from Exfitted and they haven't shipped them yet. Are they always this slow?

It took about a week for me to get my shorts from EF.

Back
Top Bottom