Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

We gotta stop giving these stupid companies chance after chance. Same nonsense happened with me with Foot Locker, I ordered a $25 pair of shorts that never came. Emailed them for a refund, no response, so I did a chargeback. If they want to blackball me from ordering from them, their loss, there are companies like M&N that act like the pandemic is an excuse not to have customer service, which is a job that can be done from home.
I dont even **** with the popeyes near my work after they gave me lightskinned chicken. Told em gimme my money back. Paying for this undercooked ****

M&N delivered my jersey over a month ago for which I have not been charged yet. I was going to inform them but then I’d be doing someone else’s job in the company for free and I could get charged twice on my credit card later lol

Never thought i would get a hand on these but today they arrived :emoji_raised_hands:

45C5D269-75F4-4884-817B-06491A559DE1.jpeg

M&N delivered my jersey over a month ago for which I have not been charged yet. I was going to inform them but then I’d be doing someone else’s job in the company for free and I could get charged twice on my credit card later lol
No need to let them know...

Enjoy

bruh, by far exclusivefitted has the worst customer service ever. It's been over 3 weeks and I've never received ANYTHING. After over the 2 week mark, they finally answered one of my several email I've sent to them regarding my order. They said oh, it was an inventory error so they don't have it and I could get something else from their store if I wanted. I was like wtf? Y'all held my money, didn't do anything or answer any inquiries for 2 weeks, just to tell me you don't even have the item and try to get me to buy something else? I said no, I'd rather have a refund and a few days later they said they'll refund me. Now it's over 3 weeks and still no refund. I just filed a claim with PayPal yesterday. Never ordering from them again. Ever.

To be honest they don't process their online sales it seems. Like they'll let it sit there and if it happens to sell in their physical store before they actually process and ship out the online order, you're basically out of luck.
When whoever first posted the link to exclusive I was skeptical...could’ve gotten a few shorts off there but didn’t trust it. Then the next week came and 2 guys in here posted their shorts from them so I said f it and ordered from them. Took almost 2 weeks but came yesterday. I can’t speak to their customer service bc I didn’t try to contact them (even tho I’m sure it would’ve been trash) but didn’t get shipping notification til about 4-5 days after I ordered. I can attest to M&N customer service being trash from when some of us ordered when the Father’s Day sale first started didn’t even get a shipping notification til 2 weeks after we order and others were getting their penny jerseys shipped and in hand, even tho they ordered weeks after us. M&N shipping/customer service is trash right now and there is NO excuse for it

I’m still waiting for my three pairs of shorts I ordered from M&N the weekend before this past one where they had that 25% off sale.

Damn I'd cop the MJ red rookie if I didn't own the Nike one. The Nike one is so inaccurate lol
Same reason I haven't copped any Jordan Jerseys. I have both the red and the white Nike ones that came out a couple years ago. Im pretty happy with them.

S and xl left

copped wit the 20% off

the wolves were on the red pair, I already have them though so...........

Back
Top Bottom