Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Those laker shorts been selling out. Jerry wore them when ultra boost and FOG was at the height of their popularity and was sold out then too. These early versions were much nicer with actual custom work.
Exactly. Been copping JD since 2016 and each restock (which always included multiple teams) would sell out in 2 minutes or less. It was crazy like an exclusive sneaker drop. They are actually much more available now than they were a few years ago.

Lakers in fo
4479661D-B9EB-4A32-BC10-E5444D446D1B.jpeg

Is that a corpse?

Don’t care what nobody talking about...got my UNC MJ. If u don’t like it cool but it’ll be in my collection
Post some pics bro when you have them in hand. I got excited when they first announced and saw some of the early teaser pics but as I read along in this thread with some of the comments here it kinda pushed me away from getting it. Like I said it could be the sizing of the jersey but I really hope yours will turn out fine as you would expect

Post some pics bro when you have them in hand. I got excited when they first announced and saw some of the early teaser pics but as I read along in this thread with some of the comments here it kinda pushed me away from getting it. Like I said it could be the sizing of the jersey but I really hope yours will turn out fine as you would expect
It looks just like the pics. On fb a guy had one already the same day it was put on the UK site because he works somewhere over seas and it looked the same.

My 2 Bulls shorts from Oneness arrived today, glad I grabbed the size I did. Fortunately they still had the white pair in my size and I just copped. I don’t see myself purchasing the pinstripe or green pairs, so I’m good now.

A while back someone posted about a SF Giants Barry Bonds jersey was in the works? I noticed a World Series jersey too? I am not a fan of runner up merchandise (lost to the Angels in the World Series lol) but Ill still cop.

I remember buying a Super Bowl Kittle jersey right before the 49ers lost to the Chiefs. The next day I returned and shipped it back to Fanatics. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom