Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm always gonna have a soft spot for that old school screen printing :pimp:

e243a27a79d2c98ef4814bde415f5415.jpg

52163943_original.jpg

11d5071372224d7aab2657aa57524afe.jpg

anyone know where to get this VC in a size 44? I feel like they didn't even release... I had a preorder on NBA store a few months back and it got canceled and they removed it from the website right after

anyone know where to get this VC in a size 44? I feel like they didn't even release... I had a preorder on NBA store a few months back and it got canceled and they removed it from the website right after

I got that one from Fanatics last year on black Friday. Haven't seen it restock since. Will keep an eye out.

I have both home and away 45s and home and away screen print rookies. Really can't go wrong with any of them in my opinion.

Before I got the mitchell and ness home rookies, I had the early 2000s nike script authentic and it just didn't feel right. You have to have screen print for the rookies

I love the Nike one. That jersey was great quality. I’ve had two. And just bought a new one a few minutes ago. I remember when it first came out. Foot Locker had them for $69 that was my first authentic

Swingman pair but I copped ASAP..been wanting that year for a while

Can't enjoy it when my size is gone. All is well though, I have more than enough on the way in... hopefully later

Bulls from Oneness came in today, jumped on those heats asap, just need those 96/97 road knicks and 96/97 home lakers and I'll be set

Back
Top Bottom