Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

From the 35% off sale, sorry for the poor lighting lol.
EA0BFD52-75BA-4916-AB15-3EEB79C46E27.jpeg
00889766-5E30-4F2F-B8C6-D7EFA776AABE.jpeg

Bonus pic
553CC02C-9977-4342-B76F-F071A22AFE0A.jpeg

That's interesting you got older versions of those jerseys because almost all the authentic jerseys have had the slightly enlarged lower front left tag for the last few years. It makes me wonder if that company was sitting on them for a long time without making any sales on them.

100%

@KingScrill619 use of scenery and artistic backgrounds is undefeated. He also doesn’t crop out his face either.

therealest1 therealest1 you should try the same method as @KingScrill619 :nthat:

I'm OK with my picture posting habits with maintaining an anonymous gimmick on here. It's somewhat fun for me that way.

Looking through the site to cop some new gear and I got to say, that red authentic Wade is straight 🔥......but I just can't bring myself to rock a Wade jersey...if it was Bron or anyone else except Wade or Bosh I would instacop....granted it's an 05-06 and Bron wasn't on the team until years later but I think they still had the same red jersey in 10-11

just got my first pair of dons last week (grizzlies) im addicted now lol

i can’t be buying these at full retail though

i need a black pair and im looking at the bulls pinstripes but something don’t look right to me

how are they in person?

i need a black pair and im looking at the bulls pinstripes but something don’t look right to me

how are they in person?
Them grizzlies are cold

how are they in person?

I like em, but def not worth $400. Even on sale they are a tough pill to swallow, but I am happy with mine.

Looking through the site to cop some new gear and I got to say, that red authentic Wade is straight 🔥......but I just can't bring myself to rock a Wade jersey...if it was Bron or anyone else except Wade or Bosh I would instacop....granted it's an 05-06 and Bron wasn't on the team until years later but I think they still had the same red jersey in 10-11

The Heat wore the same alternate red jersey in 2010-11, but it was a different material because that was the same season when Adidas came out with it.

therealest1 therealest1

The white one is the only one I purchased from the sale, the others were bought in the past

Thanks for clarifying. But it's still surprising you got it with an older tag even if it was just one.

how are they in person?

I have them. I hate the patch but besides that they are fine.

Back
Top Bottom