Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

therealest1 therealest1 if you have been paying attention to how Charles Barkley feels on the issue, he doesn't feel like the retired players are fairly compensated with the nbapa license deal, and that includes his likeness on video games. Reggie also has a similar pov. Jerseys are included in the license agreement as well. He's felt like this for years.

I don't pay attention to Barkley beyond seeing him on TNT. But I can see where's he coming from with his stance on licensing his name, image and likeness. It makes sense now with those two because their authentic jerseys haven't been available since the early 2000s.

I do recall seeing Pacers Miller jerseys, this specific style, on eBay back in the early to mid-2000s.
DlXC4SUUYAA_jn5.jpg

I believe it was a reseller who a lot of us were familiar with on there who was selling them on a perpetual basis. I knew they were legitimate because they were screen-printed like the game-worn version.

Copped this Astros Cruz last year....when the package came in I just stored it, didn't even open it. That was a mistake, several months later when I opened it I saw the white paper that M&N puts in all their packages had melted on to the numbers. I took it off carefully as possible but some of the paper is still stuck to my jersey....anyone know how to get the paper residue off?

Same thing happened with my Packers Reggie White Jersey which also has the screen print numbers and details around the sleeves (which I'm assuming those are). Except mine was like that straight out of the package upon delivery. Either way, I just took a damp cloth and wiped it off.

I encountered that issue with the paper on a couple of screen-printed jerseys I have, so I put them in the washing machine on cold setting and used a smaller amount of Tide liquid detergent, it worked because the little paper residues came off.

I’m waiting for stock images, but these are going to go up pretty soon.
3B45AA18-706E-480E-8984-6F23D922A935.jpeg

What a coincidence with this Carter coming out because I mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if they made a Jason Kidd jersey in this throwback style he wore during the 2003 NBA Finals on here a few months ago. I'm surprised they went with Carter instead of Kidd in this style.

I don't know how much demand there is for a Melo Knicks jersey, but for those that want it, I hope it releases for y'all. You guys really want it.

Back
Top Bottom