Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$200 for shorts? BP are $80-$100. Cmon son M&N trying to see how much we willing to pay for some shorts. They don't even need to pay a player for shorts lol so why the mark up

$200 for shorts? BP are $80-$100. Cmon son M&N trying to see how much we willing to pay for some shorts. They don't even need to pay a player for shorts lol so why the mark up

Y'all complaining and questioning the price just gotta read some. It's a "limited" collaboration which is why they are trying to justify the markup.
I don't agree with the price either but we already know how items get marked up (not just mitchell and ness) when it comes to collabs.

I remember somebody had a warm collab with M&N and they were charging like 225$ I think it was Nets

It was hard tho lol

I dont think it was a collab tho cuz they had it on the m&n site.

But you right, either way joint was hard lol

I wont lie, Im a little tempted to grab the green Bulls shorts. But then I always think how stupid it is when other teams besides the Celtics wear green. (Disregard the Bucks/Jazz)

What size? What's your height and weight if I may ask? Planning to cop hextall on the sale... I wear L on NBA jersey

Tempted to cop the 85 Walter Payton off Jeffersons since its on sale + 20% off and i been after it for a while but something odd. Shipping to Canada is free, lol not that im complaining but ive never seen that. Plus the stories from here how they didn't come thru for NTers in the US. Might still go thru with it lol

Just msged them cuz im also wondering if it is indeed free...how long will it take :lol:

Last edited:
Apparelzoo 35% code (xh35) still works. Tempted to get magic Johnson warm shirt with Lakers shorts. Or warriors shooting shirt with shorts [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Reactions: fx2
Christmas shorts

:lol:

When did the bulls wear green on Christmas unless it happened and it was wiped from my memory

I thought they was the NBA green shorts.
NBA_Green-logo_2.gif

Me too. Werent they an alternate uni in 08/09?

Edit: from wiki

"From 2008 to 2011, teams playing on Christmas Day wore a patch featuring the NBA logo inside a snowflake. Since the 2012–13 season, the NBA and Adidas produced special uniforms for the Christmas games. All of these uniforms feature a particular theme, such as monochromatic designs ('Big Color') and chrome-treated logos ('Big Logo'). Starting in 2015, Stance provided Christmas-themed socks for the games."

Last edited:
I thought they was the NBA green shorts.
NBA_Green-logo_2.gif

thats what they are like I mentioned before unless they altered the color and changed the hue or something but they look the same

I just mentioned the Christmas crap because it was funny

Hypebeasts will stay away because jordan never wore them

Bulls fans will stay away because the forest green means nothing to them

New jerseyans will stay away because they are nets/knicks/sixers fans

Everyone else will stay away because of the price

Definitely in the running for worst drop of the year

Back
Top Bottom