Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

my point was Bulls didn't wear a green Christmas jersey that season or ever?

M&N and Jefferson don't even know what they replicated
this says different...
http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/rh5he3fk7xq0mvct51q4e6fzq/Chicago_Bulls/2009/Alternate_Uniform
rh5he3fk7xq0mvct51q4e6fzq.gif
says they nba green an not Xmas. Look at patch

check my post a few pages back :lol:

I already said they were go green when they were first posted

I only posted today because it said Christmas jerseys which is incorrect

I thought they were St. Pattys Day ones, but those are white instead of red

Last edited:
If the shorts were at $125 retail, would you cop?

I think everyone here at this point hasn't paid retail for any M&N shorts lol with all these %20-%60 off deals.

Retail for M&N jerseys/shorts is already outrageous to begin with.

Last edited:

I think everyone here at this point hasn't paid retail for any M&N shorts lol with all these %20-%60 off deals.

wouldn't even cop if they were on sale for $80, hell I wouldn't even wear them if they were give to me for free

Them schifts are ugly, green dazzle material? really? :x

but of course throw a collab/limited tag in them and watch all the hypebeasts come and talk about "copped" and " :pimp: " only for them to go behind everybody's back and resell for profit :lol:

Last edited:
wouldn't even cop if they were on sale for $80, hell I wouldn't even wear them if they were give to me for free

but of course throw a collab/limited tag in them and watch all the hypebeasts come and talk about "copped" and " :pimp: " only for them to go behind everybody's back and resell for profit :lol:

True, but seeing the trend in here even with them being limited, no one copped lol.

Them schifts are ugly, green dazzle material? really?
sick.gif

but of course throw a collab/limited tag in them and watch all the hypebeasts come and talk about "copped" and "
pimp.gif
" only for them to go behind everybody's back and resell for profit
laugh.gif

not a "hypebeast" or a "reseller" and I copped online cause guess what?... I like them... do you though Slim...

Considering I posted :pimp: and I'd purchase, I guess I'm a hypebeast now? :lol:

Guess I can't just like the shorts.

Ill buy the new Sonics for retail

many in here paid retail or close on a lot of shorts. its a solid price point. I mean still expensive IMO but the quality is on point especially the materials.

M&N be all over the place when it comes to new releases. These past shorts that dropped had more misses then hits IMO.

The "Christmas" stamp I think is just a nickname because of color. I'm from Chicago and don't recall bulls ever wearing these. The dazzle kills it for me. I had those UNLV joints and that dazzle was trash. If they used same material as regular bulls I would have copped...

SN: Them NHL Jerseys fit huge! Ordered a 44 and joint look like a comforter! Hopefully exchange is smooth

For $200 I'd rather cop three pairs of other shorts off apparelzoo or a pair of shorts and a jersey, guccis are dope but not that dope.

And like homie said that nets jacket which is tough and I need at some point was packer exclusive, but winded up dropping everywhere else later

Thanks to all for the discount, etc. Been collecting since 2009. Started just browsing ebay for anything authentic. Nowadays I stick to game worn/team issued or rev30. The cavs and 76ers shorts are reebok play-dry and I prefer them to the M&N since you can chill in them or hoop in them. Also got some warriors m&n shorts in 2xl still in the package (probably return em) and only thing not pictured is some 2015 gamr worn phoenix suns shorts.
Fav color combos: kings, rockets, wolves

View media item 2446239View media item 2446237View media item 2446243

I always pay $65 for my shorts. So no way in hell am I dropping $200 on those joints.

I snoozed on the Jazz pair. I need to double back on those

Back
Top Bottom