Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I need those 96 all star shorts. Sad I didn't get them fromAZ when they were on sale :smh:

man i hate this thread lol, every time i come in y'all have me spending more money.

Same I've been holding strong since the lids sale but those were $60 a piece basically so makes it a little easier to turn down $90 for shorts :lol:
Lol yea that Lids sale got me spoiled. I'm lookin at RuVilla like 90? Hmmm naw I'm coo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
View media item 2447455
Went ahead and pulled that trigger. And dude also shipped it out today. For less than a buck-fish out the door, no way I was passing it up.

I always had this grudge towards M&N for their 'JOR DAN' jersey lettering for most of the Jordan jerseys, so I wanted to cop the 95-96 or 96-97 black MJ because the lettering on those are much more accurate and less than stupid looking than the mid-late 90's MJ's. Couldn't find them anywhere on any website. Then to my surprise, I scoop one for the stupid low after waiting a couple months :pimp: :nthat:

I hit up Mitchell & ness they told me purple jazz shorts might be available if I call the flagship store . Going to give them a call tomorrow .

I think those are the Adidas version. Saw the same shorts in Lids today. Only M&N one they had was the Raptors.

Adidas made swingman of the retro shorts? I mean I would never cop them but didn't know they made em

The Pistons haven't even worn those throwbacks for a retro night or anything since they got canned

No way those are an Adidas Swingman pair 

Either authentic or M&N sample 

Last edited:
Yup. They had Lakers, those Pistons, 76ers, black Bulls, and a couple of more. They have the Adidas patch near the waistline.

Gotta take my girl back there tomorrow to exchange something. Will take a pic.

I've been waiting years for that authentic Turquoise Pistons :nthat: I hope we get the white one too. One of my all time favorites.

Wouldn't mind the alternate maroon one too

Last edited:
I've been waiting years for that authentic Turquoise Pistons :nthat: I hope we get the white one too. One of my all time favorites.

Wouldn't mind the alternate maroon one too

They really need to release a white pistons

That jersey is so fire especially because they didn't make champion Authentics and the Nike version pretty hard to find. Look so good

They better release all, even the maroon is nice

Just checked the Lids site, Adidas swingman shorts does exist lol
https://www.lids.com/nba/shorts/adidas
Yup, those are the ones
Crazy. My blunder homez

Adidas shorts are god awful BTW 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom