Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For those of you that have added pockets to the shorts, are they zipper pockets or just regular pockets? I ask because I know almost nothing about tailoring & want to know what my options are before I go in & ask.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

lol most tailors turn you down.... I asked my tailor how much and dude was $30 per Pocket & I must supply the zippers or material If I want a match

For those of you that have added pockets to the shorts, are they zipper pockets or just regular pockets? I ask because I know almost nothing about tailoring & want to know what my options are before I go in & ask.

Any advice is greatly appreciated
mine gave me zipper without me asking..which I like very much. dont have to worry about anything sliding out

Maybe it's just me but BP's all seem mad short. I wanna pull the trigger but can't rock with that

Maybe it's just me but BP's all seem mad short. I wanna pull the trigger but can't rock with that

They are short but def aren't a problem if you get the right size.
You could also look into the majestic BPs. They are cut longer than M&N. $20-$30 more tho.

Mannn I just came in here about shorts and y'all got me lookin at everything now lmao.

Now I need that 1955 Jackie Robinson jersey

This brand is addicting :lol:

And EXPENSIVE lmao. I feel you thought kicks break the bank jeesh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm new to this and went on eBay about that Jackie Robinson and half of them joints must be fugazzi off price alone. I need deals lol

This brand is addicting :lol:

:smh: :lol:

And EXPENSIVE lmao. I feel you thought kicks break the bank jeesh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm new to this and went on eBay about that Jackie Robinson and half of them joints must be fugazzi off price alone. I need deals lol

Fathers day sale coming up just now. Should be 30% off and most likely be able to stack 10% welcome code with new account like last yr. Best to wait til then for the Jackie.

If you after baseball jerseys best time is their playoff sale in October, 50% off. Last yr we stacked the 10% off on top **** was like almost 60% off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom