Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion. that looks good on you.
I'm 5 6, 173 and a M it's near too short but it could also be the jersey.
I have the black oriole's BO that says orioles in large font which makes the jersey look shorter when worn.

My Ls fit great tho.

I was all about current jerseys for every league up until about 2 years ago

I think once everyone gets over that hump of paying the price for M&N there is no going back

Could never see myself wearing any other team gear that's not M&N at this point honestly so hopefully they never go under 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Could never se myself wearing any other team gear that's not M&N at this point honestly so hopefully they never go under :lol:

Same here. The quality is just so much better than anything Nike, Adidas, or Reebok has to offer.

I have the black oriole's BO that says orioles in large font which makes the jersey look shorter when worn.

My Ls fit great tho.

I actually prefer a XL for the length but have both L's and XL's in BPs.

Yea for sure. Here is a reference pic for me.
The couple of inches are definitely noticeable for me but I can understand if people don't mind. I used to wear a black tee under which made it look longer maybe :lol:

Black - M M&N
White - L M&N
Orange - L Majestic

View media item 2449265

Yea im gonna need to cop L now :lol:

my Gibson is short but then again fits like a smedium tee :lol:

I haven't worn the M since my wife clowned me last summer. She said is short

I just tried it on for her again and she compared it to the new one I got and said the new one looked much better on me.

I haven't worn the M since my wife clowned me last summer. She said is short

I just tried it on for her again and she compared it to the new one I got and said the new one looked much better on me.

it actually looks stupid on me :lol:

look like a beefcake who wears tight shirts to look huge :lol: I did get a lot of compliments on it but the numbers are all dirty. next sale gonna reup on a new one and the Indians one

Maybe it's just me but BP's all seem mad short. I wanna pull the trigger but can't rock with that

I hate the fit of BP jerseys now. I'm tall and skinny, BPs are short and wide now.

Mannn I just came in here about shorts and y'all got me lookin at everything now lmao.

Now I need that 1955 Jackie Robinson jersey

You should F with the Negro league and Minor League Jackie jerseys. Joints are cold as ****, they're dumb dice and cheaper than M&N.

http://ballcaps.ebbets.com/search?l...id=65082979&w=Montreal Royals&af=era:19401950

http://ballcaps.ebbets.com/search?w=Jackie Robinson

http://www.ebbets.com/product/kansas-city-monarchs-1945-road-jersey/negro-leagues-flannels

These are hard. I really want a zip up jersey and a pullover V neck one but the Yankees never wore those.

Last edited:

My Ls fit great tho.

I actually prefer a XL for the length but have both L's and XL's in BPs.

Yea for sure. Here is a reference pic for me.
The couple of inches are definitely noticeable for me but I can understand if people don't mind. I used to wear a black tee under which made it look longer maybe :lol:

Black - M M&N
White - L M&N
Orange - L Majestic

View media item 2449265
that difference is a lot bigger than I thought it be

Thanks for all the feedback on the BP sizing guys. Really torn on what size to get now. I actually ordered the Tampa Rays Boggs in an XL so now I'm debating if I should go with the L [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom