Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just 2 days ago you were saying size 44s are too baggy under the armpit :lol:

It is, but the 40 is uncomfortable in the pit as well

Rather have it slightly looser

But I check overall. Looks good, I'm in head I just always thought it was too long and weird looking unless the purple carter just looks really good and I'm ignoring everything else

And no weight gain :lol: well kinda but tryna shred a lil now

Yea I posted it back in the winter that the Home was coming and the alternate will drop as well

Oh sweet! I have an OG one that I got tailored but then gained a few lbs so it feels like the modern Rev30s. LOL. Hoping to snag the M&N one when it comes out.

also done with size 40's think 44 is my true size now.

all my Kobes are size 40
mean.gif
Haha same here. iono if im gaining some weight. im going to try 44 next.

I'm sitting this Father's Day sale out for that very reason. I've simply gained weight. Wearing the jerseys I bought when I was slimmer now just looks and feels weird and tight.

Last edited:
Goin thru the same thing. Use to buy 48 for basketball jerseys. Now I need the 52. Been swapping joints out the past 6 months...it's a pain

I'm with you on that. I'm starting to regret ordering that 48 in that LeBron instead of the 52. It's hit or miss though because I ordered a Griffey 52 in white from that Michael K sale and it fits huge compared to my 48 Gwynn Padres jersey.

I drive by the store every day on my way to work and I don't even think they have an in store sale, just rolling with the NHL sale still

edit: nevermind it's the same sale, maybe I will swing by tomorrow

Last edited:
I'm sitting this Father's Day sale out for that very reason. I've simply gained weight. Wearing the jerseys I bought when I was slimmer now just looks and feels weird and tight.

In the same boat lol...I've gained a few lbs since having my son...I told myself that I would shed a couple pounds til I treat myself to more jerseys in my TRUE size :lol:

So i saw a a few M&N swingmans today and theyre not terrible. I was tempted to cop the 95 Hakeem for 100ish (store had additional 20% off) but i held out. 130 retail is steep for swingmans. Only the NBA logo on the chest is nice tho

So i saw a a few M&N swingmans today and theyre not terrible. I was tempted to cop the 95 Hakeem for 100ish (store had additional 20% off) but i held out. 130 retail is steep for swingmans. Only the NBA logo on the chest is nice tho
what store did you see it at?

finally pulled the trigger on the grizzles and raptors shorts today with the 20% HOF coupon. was hoping they were on sale but i guess it will do.

But I check overall. Looks good, I'm in head I just always thought it was too long and weird looking unless the purple carter just looks really good and I'm ignoring everything else

What's your height and weight?

I've been considering going to 44 but I feel like it would be too long compared to the 40. The 40 is a little tight but nothing a little 10 pounds I can lose will help lol

What's your height and weight?

I've been considering going to 44 but I feel like it would be too long compared to the 40. The 40 is a little tight but nothing a little 10 pounds I can lose will help lol

6'0

weight might be 180 but haven't weighed myself in a long minute might be little under that

Back
Top Bottom